Back normal

Part 2 of 'When the pain got fused'

I'm writing it whole being halt asleep so forgive my mistakes. Hope you have a good day, make sure you eat and drink something.

Enjoy!

Fluff
TW: threatening, mention of death

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"So, Tommy and Ranboo got fused because of an server glitch?" Philza asked, looking up at the god in front of him.

"Yes. What happened is that basically there was an error which happened to appear right in the place where they were walking. It wasn't an serious one, since we already got right of it but it seems like a part of it fused them together." The god explained, looking over at the two in one body minors.

The rest looked at them too, watching as they sat on the ground, arms wrapped tightly around their body. Even in the middle of a situation like that, they could relax and find peace in each other arms. What they didn't know, was that Ranboo was having an silent conversation with himself. He was discussing if he should either confront them about everything that happened or simply ignore them and focus on Tommy. He opened his eyes a little, looking at the group of people that tried to help them. All their ideas didn't worked out, so they reached out to someone that could possibly help. And there he was, a god himself, DreamXD. Normally, Tommy would try to keep distance between him and the God, but it wasn't the best time for this. That was the main reason why they sat couple few away from them, keeping distance yet listening to what ever they were saying. At least, Ranboo was listening while thinking. Tommy fell asleep some time ago, since they spend the whole day walking and trying to get back to normal.
It surprised Ranboo at first, to see Tommy so relaxed and trusting to the point, where he fell asleep while they were controlling one body. You might think what you want, but Tommy always seemed to not trust Ranboo and avoid him sometimes. But he warmed up to him with time, opening up and letting Ranboo in his heart. Ranboo felt happy to know that he was Tommy's friend and they could count on themselves in hard situations. Especially when they got fused.

"What can we do to help them?" Foolish asked, playing with his fingers.

"Well, I can do something to erase the glitch from them but it won't be very pleasant. We can also wait for a few hours and the glitch will erase itself since part of it is already destroyed." XD said, titling his head to the side waiting for an decision.

Philza looked at the fused duo again, before his eyes traveled back at the god again.

"I think it's the best if we wait, we don't want to harm Ranboo" XD nodded, dissapearing and teleporting in front ot the fused boys.

It was obvious that Ranboo clearly heard what Philza said, since he opened his eyes and frowned. DreamXD didn't care about mortals, but the words he heard from Philza were really uncalled for and even in his opinion, it was harsh and selfish. But who he was to change his mind. Old man could have his own opinion and say whatever he wanted. As long as he knew about consequences he might face in the future, it's his problem.
Ranboo looked up at the god, waiting for whatever he was about to say.

"In less than 7 hours the glitch should dissaper and give you your body's back. Till then, you have to share this body. I hope you will be okay, mortals" XD said, nodding his head at Ranboo.

"Alright thanks" Ranboo said, smiling a little.

"Oh and one more thing" Ranboo hummed, waiting for the god to continue. "Ignore the old man, selfishness is something that often corrupts humans head"

With that he disappeared, leaving them alone. Right when the god went back to his business, Philza waved at Ranboo and walked away with rest of his friends. Ranboo could only stare in the direction where they went, before standing up and walking towards Tommy's house once more.
Being in fused body really takes more energy than normal.