I guess he is cute..

Week and it will be Christmas! Philza and his Wife, Kristine was thinking about presents for their sons. Techno and Wilbur, they were young two boys, twins. They was energetic twins and very positive to new things and persons. So they decide to also them, what would they like to get.

"So, there will be Christmas and we wanted to know what would you want to get?" Dadza asked, sitting right next to his wife.

"I don't know yet, but little brother would be nice" little Wilbur said, walking to his mom and sitting on her lap.

She hugged him and looked at second twin.

"Yeah, I guess having a little brother would be nice.." he said, looking sceptical.

"Oh" it was all they said.

Do they really wanted another child? Yeah. Wilbur and Techno was okay with it? Totally. Boys never stopped talking about this but Momza couldn't have a kid so they would adopt one.
After some time, they were ready with paper work and rest things, so now they need to wait and bring this little fella with them.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Blond haired boy was sitting on a couch, listening to older people talk. Yup, he was quite smart and young. He quickly analyzed things and was nice kid, yet he was only 1 year old. His parents couldn't take care of him, so they gave him away and forgot about him. He was raised by nurses and different women, but still it wasn't a true family.
So the couple decide to take him and make him a family!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was Christmas, snowy and beautiful. Warm fireplace and many packages under the trees. But twins were disappointed, there wasn't any brother.

"How did you like the presents, boys?" Momza asked, looking at her son's.

"It's good thank you but..." Wilbur looked at his twin.

"We wanted brother" he only said. Muza chuckled, clapping her hands.

"There's one more surprise for you. But you need to be careful with it, okay?"she said.

Young boys only nods and sit on floor, playing with each other. After some couple of minutes, Phil and Kristin walked back to living room. Mom was holding something in her hands, something small.

"What's that?" Wilbur asked, getting up and walking to his mom.

She only kneeled to her son level and let him peek inside of blanket. He gasped, it was a baby boy! He had a dirty blond hair and big, cute eyes. He was sleeping peacefully, not noticing people around him. Wilbur started jumping around his parents and screaming happily. Techno only looked at his father, confused of his brother behavior. His dad only smiled and took his hand, he walked to his mom. She showed Techno the new member of family.

"I-what? We have a little brother?" Techno was shocked, tears of happiness in his pink eyes.

"Yeah! You and Wilbur are older brothers now and you will take care good of him, am I right? " Philza said.

"Of course! No one will hurt him! - Wilbur yelled, looking aging at his younger brother.

He squired happily and hugged his parents.

"What's his name?" Techno.

"It's Tommy." when Tommy heard his name, he slowly opened his beautiful eyes and sneezed.

People around him 'Awwwed', Techno was happy but didn't showed this too much.

"He is so adorable!" Young Wilbur yelled, kissing his new brother forehead.

"What do you think Techno?"

"I guess he is cute..."