Secret revealed

Requested: Hello_520

Fluff
TW: —

Guys! So, I thought it will be nice idea to start writing another book in English, since that's the only one that I have in English.
My idea is to write a book about Tommy and Purpled Minecraft au. I found only two good books about them and decided it will be good idea to write my own version, cause why not? Of course, there will be more people, but they will be the main characters. I'm not sure yet when will be the first chapter, so you need to wait and see. Let me know if you are interested in that idea and if you like it!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He seemed like a normal teen with a normal life. Nothing less from the truth, in fact, he was a normal teen. If he had a normal life, you could decided. Starting career in such a young age, 12 years old was like a dream come true for him. At first, he started modeling for smaller companies, but when some of the bigger ones heard about him, he started growing more popular and popular. You read goo, he was model since 12 years old.

For him it was his daily routine. Posing for photos, visiting famous companies, modeling for magazines and of course, streaming. His hobby. It didn't took him much time to get over 10 millions subscribers, still modeling. You could say that modeling was his job and indeed it was, but don't forget about passion. The way he posed, he walked and shined during photo sessions. He was the best and the youngest model. There was something that made camera like him every time when it was his turn. Every pose, smile, look. It was something incredible. How free and brave he felt on the stage, keeping straight face. He was a professional after years of practicing and working with other famous people.

It was something that inspired him to start streaming, he didn't know why but he just loved when cameras were on him. It made him feel worthy and happy. It was his life, no one else. His family supported him through all the way, not once losing hope.

The question is, why his friends don't know?Was it because they never asked? Because they would never believe? Because he was scared? No, he didn't care. It was neutrally for him, if they find out, they will know. What can they do? Will they ban him from modeling? From streaming? He didn't care less. He was free and passionate about both of the things he was doing. It was obvious that one day, they will find out but why tell them? He wasn't in hurry or anything, it was his business and not theirs.

With that though, he kept it to himself. Maybe not as a secret, but as a surprise. Their reaction was never obvious. Maybe expect SBI and Tubbo, Tommy knew they would start complaining about why he never told them. Others? That's for thee god to know and him to find out one day. But for now, he wanted to focus on modeling and streaming.

-_-_-_-

"Perfect Tommy! Good job" his manager yelled, thumb in the air.

Tommy smiled and laughed softly, sipping water from his bottle. It was one of his sessions for one of the biggest companies. He was proud of himself. When he accepted the ofert from one of the small business, he never expected to be here, in a famous clothes shop. He didn't care about the money, he never did. He just wanted to pose and see the familiar flesh of lamps that were focused on him. Every pair of eyes were focused on him, watching his every move and step.

"Alright, let's start again" Mr. Evans said.

Mr. Evans was the boss of the clothes shop, who invited Tommy as his model for newest collection of his clothes. Tommy gladly accepted, happy that he had a chance to pose again.

"Okay" Tommy said, placing his half empty water bottle down on the bench.

He walked on the same spot where he was standing couple of minutes ago and got ready to start again. He posed, face turned to photographer with his hand on his hip. Click and five photos were made. He changes his pose. Another click and another five photos were taken. He did it five more times and finally, when he stopped posing and was about to look at the photos, someone's phone ringed. It was his. One of the workers walked up to him with his bag and handed it to him, walking away. He searched for his phone for a moment before pulling it out. He looked at the screen and saw 'Tubbo' name on it. He sighed and clicked the green icon signaling for the two to continue watching the results.