Killer Queen

Random question, if you had only 48 hours to live, what would you do? I'm just curious, you don't have to answer if you don't want to :).

Anyway, remember to take care of yourself and that I love you no matter what!

Enjoy~

Something in between fluff and angst I guess
TW: mention of death,
King Tommy au

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

There was this boy, the most handsome in the world
He had all the girls in town wrapped 'round his finger, oh
He would walk the halls and everyone would whisper and talk
'Cause all the boys in town wanted to be him

There was a young king, crowned at the young age only to rule the kingdom when his father passed away. It was no secret that the young king was handsome and well raised, charming every young woman he came across. The blond hairs that reached his shoulder blades, light blue eyes like ocean that reflected everything in them only made him more handsome.
Wherever you would look, there was a crowd of girls and boys around him, confessing and screaming how much they loved him. However, the king wasn't easy to get. He had know many people that wanted to be him or wanted to live his life. Every confession would be met with nothing but rejection, sometimes nicer and sometimes more harsh.
After all this confessions and praying to be like him, it became slightly annoying.

But behind those emerald eyes
He's a devil in disguise
The prom king has blood on his hands
Every boy and girl he meets disappears without a trace
So be careful when he asks you to dance

However, the king would never rejection an occasion to dance. God, was he good at dancing. Every dance and every move was filled with passion, years or practice and some love. It was said that whoever danced with the king, wouldn't be able to stop afterwards. There was something in his moves that made them feel the urge to dance and continue till the very sunrise, often ending up exhausted and in need of long rest.

And this eyes, oh his blue eyes. Eyes that could hypnotize you in matter of seconds and make you feel like drugged. His eyes were like addiction and everyone who looked in this eyes couldn't help but want to see them more often.  Everything about him was like addiction, working on every single soul. Some more and some less, but with no exceptions. If you looked in them, you would find yourself drowning in them, feeling helpless and in need.
Many considered his as a siren, some Medusa and some other as a devil. And was he a devil in disguise.

But there was one tiny tiny thing about the king. Whoever danced with him seemed to disappear in darkness, like fading away. If they were never there in the first place. People were so drowned in his eyes that they didn't even notice when some of their friends or family disappeared one day.
It made it easy for him, since no one seemed to notice. And if someone did, they wouldn't blame their king for such a thing, wouldn't they? He was something they desired, something pure and charming. Even tho none of them could have him, they could still dream.

And every time the king would dance, one of his music discs would be used. Every chosen for different occasion, playing loud and clear on his king's request. The music was slow, soft or mysterious. Every holding different story and secret. They were seen as the reason why people seemed to forgot about this who disappeared. The melody echoing in their heads and taking away their memory.