Cannibal

Blood? Eating people? Cannibalism? I'm pretty sure that will be here, Minecraft au. Enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

  His hair was messed up, his breath fast. Nothing weird since he was just ending his haunts. Since he couldn't eat human meat, he had to be happy with animals meat. Blood wasn't a problem, animals tastes almost the same as humans, so he didn't mind.

Obviously he could just kill some villagers, but people would notice and start suspicious things. He needs to be careful around them.  There was one problem, they smelled very good. How is he supposed to ignore this tasty thing. He decided to keep it as a secret, but there was one thing. This boy.

He was walking to school with Tubbo. He had so much time to clean himself from blood and it's scent. Then he heard the same and stupid voice.

"Here comes the weirdo!" Jayden said, making fun off Tubbo.

Tommy send him a death glare and looked down at his friend. Tubbo just struggled it and walked away. Jayden was one of the boys, that though they are great, handsome and that you can buy everything you want. Tommy really hated his guts, he always was making fun of Tubbo. He knew that even if Tubbo is ignoring it, he was deep hurt. It all started when Tubbo saw a small bee and talked to it. They thought it was weak and stupid, Jayden started and then, they followed him. Tommy wanted to slap him, beat him or even eat him but he couldn't. No t yet, of course.

They were walking to their first class, getting weird looks and giggles from girls. They tried to ignore it, sitting on their places. Their friends didn't know about that and even if they did, they wouldn't do anything. Tommy had a great idea how to make it look like an incident and get away with it, but Tubbo wouldn't like that.

Somehow, he was keeping his cool and calm persona, but he was slowly loosing his cool. This feeling of hate and wish of revenge on everyone that gutted him or Tubbo. His instincts were stronger, better that normal people so without any problems he could hear a ball that was flying to hit Tubbo. He stood up and reached hi hand, catching the small but hard ball. Tubbo gasped, while Tommy slowly turned around, glaring at Jayden and his friends.

"You better watch what are you throwing and at who, bitch" he said, sitting back down next to his friend.

"Tommy, that was awesome! How did you do that?!" Tubbo asked, amazed by Tommy's reflex.

"Nothing much, I just saw it with corner of my eye. You know, I'm fast and great Tommyinnit!" Tommy said, trying to lie to Tubbo.

"Sure you are~" Tubbo mocked him.

"Are you mocking me bitch?!" He yelled at smaller boy.

"Sorry Tommy" they laughed at each other when their teacher come in.

It was a boring day, nothing much happened. Math, History, Biology, Geography and second math. When they were heading home, they saw some of their friends. George, Puffy, Sam, Philza, Dream and Quackity. They were talking about something, soon they saw Tommy and Tubbo.

"Tommy! Tubbo! Come join us!" Puffy yelled for them, smile on her lips.

Tommy tried to hide his smile but failed when Quackity hugged him.

"Hello Big Q, guys!" He said, waving at everyone.

They started talking and walking to their home, focusing on each other. Tommy smelt someone's else scent, Jayden. He turned around just in time to see how he took some plastic bootle and threw it at them. Tommy went behind Tubbo, getting hit on the head. He growled.

"Oh my god, Tommy are you alright?" Sam asked, probably saw when Tommy got hit.

Everyone else looked at Tommy, when Tubbo saw Jayden that was coming closer.

"Tommy.." he said.

"I know" he said back and turned around.

"Hello Tommy, weirdo" Jayden said, looking down at Tubbo. Tommy stood away from them.

"Don't call him that" George said from behind Dream.

"Your no fun, we will end it in the school" he said and raised his hand to hit Tubbo.

Everyone was about to say something, but before his hand could touch Tubbo's face, he was pushed away. They saw Tommy, standing there looking with death stare at Jayden. Tubbo smiled a little.

"What's your problem? Jealous because you don't have friends? Or because you mom doesn't love you and don't give you a huge?" Tommy said, staring still.

Jayden was shocked a little, but stared back.

"Tommy, we both know that he is useless and you shouldn't be friend with him" Jayden said.

"Tommy leave it, let's go" Dream said, dragging him carefully away.

"Yeah Tommy, go away. You and your friends are useless anyway" Tommy had enough.

He broke free from Dream's grip and walked briskly to Jayden. Jayden eyes widened a little. Tommy  grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, drawing him to his face.

"Look Jayden, I don't care what you say about me. But if you say something about Tubbo or others I promise you, that your face won't be that pretty." He said in venom voice.

"Like I'm scared of you!" Jayden said, but Tommy could feel that he is scared. Quackity dragged Tommy away again."Go back with your friends to your little hole and play with bees like a kids." That's it.

Tommy pushed Quackity away, Philza had to catch him from landing on the ground. Tommy's eyes sparkled a little when he griped on Jayden's shirt again.

"I warned you!" Tommy licked his sharp and white teeth, showing them to Jayden.

He was scared and shaking.

"What are you doing..?" He asked, Tommy only looked on his shoulder.

"Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
You're little heart goes pitter-patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth" Tommy said.

Jayden looked scared.

"I'm going to enjoy my meat~" Tommy opened widely his mouth, he sank his fangs into the skin of his victim.

Jayden screamed in pain and fear. Blood was dripping from his shoulder, while Tommy was enjoying taste of his blood. People around him were shocked at Tommy's behavior. He was eating someone. Jayden their to wiggle away but when Tommy felt it, he weakened his grip. Jayden was able to feel it and jerked his body, allowing Tommy to tear a large chunk of skin from his arm. Jayden screamed louder and somehow managed to run away. Well, after some seconds he fell on the ground, dying from bleeding to much. Meanwhile, Tommy was holding his meal and eating that. When he finished, he licked his lips and teeth, turning around. Oh fuck, he forgot that they were here. They were looking at him, shocked and scared a little.

"Uh..guys..?" Tommy was scared, scared they they might find him as a monster and hate him. "I understand if you hate me, but I can explain!"

"Tommy.." Philza started.

"Y-yeah?"

"That...was... Awesome!" Quackity yelled, completely shocking Tommy.

He looked at their face, they were now amazed and full of... Proudness?

"W-what? I don't understand.." he said.

"We knew that there was something off about you. You never ate anything with us, it makes sense now! Your a cannibal!" Dream said, smiling.

"Your not scared or anything?!" Tommy yelled.

"No, because we know that you won't hurt us. We trust you"

Tommy smiled, ahhh, how much could he be happy to have friend like that?