Dying flover

Tommy knew, how good he know that his time was slowly ending. Not because Dream or someone else is going to kill him, not because he wanted to kill myself. Tommy was sick, very sick and he is going to die. Sooner or later, but he was ready. He had a small garden right next to his small house, where he had many beautiful purple flowers. He planned to give them to everyone, just for them to remember him.

Tommy wasn't scare of dead or pain, he was used to it anyways. He is sick for 4 year's now and it's his time to go. Maybe someone is going to actually miss him, or no one is gonna ever notice. Technoblade and Philza , he betreyed them so he won't be surprised. Dream along with Jack and Niki hated him, everyone else truly didn't care about young boy. But he was just 16 years old.. to young to die.

It was just Techno's and Philza flower, he need to visit them and hand them dark flower. What if Techno will kill him or something? He couldn't care, he will die anyway. He was walking in snow, slowly approaching his brother house. When he reached build, he knocked on wood doors.
________
________

Techno was sitting in his kitchen, looking through the window. He was waiting for something, nothing special. Untill he heard a loud knock, who may this be?
He slowly approached door, opening them. Only to reveal his little brother, the one who he hated.

"What do you want?" Technoblade asked younger boy.

"I have something for you and Phil.." he said quietly.

"And what is this?" Techno looked at him curious, he don't have a time for this shit.

Tommy only reached into his bag and took out two beautiful flowers. He handed them to pig hybrid and not saying anything, he walked away to his country. Techno was confused at first, but snapped out of that and closed doors behind him. He went into living room, where his father was sitting and reading a book.

"Who was that?" Phil asked, looking at his son.

"Tommy, he wanted to give us this." techno replayed.

He placed two flowers on table in front of older man. Phil took one of plant and noticed, that it had some piece of paper. He slowly opened it and reader what it says. Winged man was shocked and concerned, even if the boy betreyed them he still was his son.

"Did you read your note?" Phil asked, Techno only shocked his head. "You better do it."

Techno was confused at his father action. Phil quickly took his cape and sprinted out of the house. Techno reader slowly his note, understanding what caused the quick reaction. His brother was dying, slowly and painfully. No one would do anything, help or save this small boy. Techno did the same thing as his father, running to the country, where possibly Tommy could be.
Everything was silent and calm, too silent. They made they way to the small hospital near spawn. When the door opened, there was many people along with some doctor and nurses. Everyone give them a sad and angry look.

"Where is he?!" Techno yelled.

"He is in a room, but you need to wait for first quest to leave the room." Doctor said.

They sat next to the others. Some of them were in teras of losing his friend or family. He was young and went through many terrible things, just not the peace and joy.

"What happened to my son?" Philza asked Tubbo Tommy's best friend.

"T-tommy had a terrible sickness, he was coughing blood and sometimes was even losing his voice. N-no one really know what he caught, they c-cant help him. He will d-die.." Tubbo's voice was cracking from sadness and pain.

  There was silence, only sobs was heard. After a while Sam exited the room with young boy. His head was down, his eyes was full of sadness.

"He only has 5 minutes, better go and say goodbye to him" Creeper guy said, walking away.

Slowly everyone said goodbye to teen, tearing more and more. His strength was disappearing along with his colors. He was dying and they needed to look at him like that.

"Oh, I didn't e-expect to s-see you gu-ys here. Sorry for my con-ndition but I'm very ill and I don't feel well." Tommy's voice was quiet and full of pain.

Around him was many purple flowers and some other things,just for him to feel comfortable in the last seconds of his poor life.

"Tommy...I'm so sorry. I should be a better dad and-and I should've notice that your not alright" Philza started sobbing even harder. His youngest son is going to fall asleep and never wake up.

"It's fine, you guys were the best f-family" he coughed "t-that I cou-uld ever ha-d" he wasn't strong enough to keep his eyes open.

"I'm sorry for all the things that I said to you, for everything that I did to you. I'm so sorry brother." said Technoblade.

"I-im fine, you w-will be fine. I love you and I always will love you." That was last words that Tommy said.

There was a loud scream, Techno couldn't believe that he lost another brother and Phil second son. It was too much for everyone. He was too young. He died like a flower, slowly disappearing away.