Piglin

Fluff
Since today's are my birthday, I decided to write some fluff and make you feel better. Piglin Tommy au!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He looked at the purple portal before entering it. Like usually, it was time to go visit nether and collect some things that were important for potions. He didn't mind the heat that hit him everytime when he get teleported, he was used to it anyways. It was nice and warm place, safe for someone who was from here. Techno, being pig hybrid was accepted here as one of Piglins, which wasn't really surprising. Everytime when he was walking around the nether, young Piglins would stop what they were going and observe him, but none of them came closer than 10 feet. He never actually cared that they were looking at him.

It was another the same journey. Get in, take what you need and leave. Sometimes he would walk further and kill some blazes but not this time. This time, he needed ender pearls and from where he can get them quickly? From piglins, of course. They loved gold, it was their obsession, why? No one knew. Maybe it was because it was shinning, or maybe because it was gold. He didn't care, he just needed some pearls.

After walking for about 30 minutes, he finally found what he was looking for. Bastion Ramnant. It's a place where many Piglins are living and have their gold. He found the gate and walked in, simply getting many looks from piglins. He took out his gold and throw in in the hole that he made. Every single piglin that was close to him jumped in without any problems and started picking some gold up. It was easy process, they slick up gold and threw something for that, he was waiting for ender pearls. Soon he get what he wanted, full stack of ender pearls. With small smile, he let Piglins out and walked out of the building.  Slowly, he made his way towards the portal.

Nothing stopped him on his way back, but when he was supposed to walk into the portal, something caught his eye. He took a step back and focused on small figure that was following him. As he realized, it was young piglin,.that probably was following him to see if he has some gold. Normally he would kill a kid like that, but since it was someone like him, he decided to let him live. He looked at the Piglins that was hiding behind small rocks, looking at his pocket. Techno smiled and reached his hand to his pocket, taking four gold's out. He noticed how the eyes of young piglin glowed a little. He chuckled as he kneeled down on the ground, reaching out his hand to the kid. Young piglins looked up at him and slowly made his way towards the older. He reached his hand and gently took the gold in his small hands, as he brought it closer to his face. He sniffed it and looked in Techno's eyes.

"Hello young boy" he said, looking with small smile at his new companion.

Younger piglins squeaked, which meant good morning. Techno patted his small head gently and stood up, walking to his exit. He turned around for a moment to look at the boy and then left.
Young piglin being curious creature he is, runned to the big purple thing. He stood there, not knowing where his new friend went. After a moment everything turned black and then he was in completely different place. It wasn't nether, not his home. He panicked a little as he looked around. Everything here was weird, it wasn't red or black, this were colors he didn't recognize. He hugged gold that he was still holding, where is this big and tall pig? He could see him so he went forward hoping to see where the man went.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He was walking through the snow, going back to his house. It was snowing, like always but he liked it. No one tried to hunt him down, no one was following him and no monsters. His lips formed into small smile as he closed his eyes, enjoying samo that landed on his skin. When he finally saw his house, he was ready to call Philza. When from nowhere, he heard some squeaking. Techno slowly turned around and looked for whatever that could be. It sounded like pigling, but it could be trap. After couple of seconds, his eyes spotted something small and link, following him and tripping in the snow.

"Oh shit..." He quickly runned to the figure, taking it at his hands.

He took off his cap and covered the small pigling with it, hoping to give him some more warm. He looked at the young boy and narrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you doing here, boy? It's not safe for you to be in snow" he said, walking to his house again.

In answer he got squeak, it was hardly to understand since he was young. Techno shook his head and opened slowly doors, walking inside and closing the doors again. Young piglin, felling warm again, wiggled from his hands and jumped down on the floor. He looked around curiously before clinging to Techno's cap. Techno chuckled at his companion and walked to the kitchen. Of course, young never left his side, feeling weird in new place.

Techno gave food to him and gave him something like small hoodie. He was warm and he felt like in his own home. He left out happy squeak  and then sat down in front of fireplace, looking at it intensely. After a hour, someone knocked on the doors. He didn't really care, he had nice time look king at fire.
But older pig walked to the doors and opened them, letting in someone.

"Hello Philza" he said, shaking his hand.

"Hey" he responded as he placed down his cape and hat.

He walked into living room but stoped when he saw young piglins sitting in front of fireplace, but looking at him.

"Techno? Is that your kid?" He asked, eyeing piglins.

"He followed me here from nether, some I decided to let him in. You know it's not safe for them to be in snow." He said, handing him tea.

"Thanks" he took a sip and then sat down on the couch. "Is he staying here? You would have nice company while I'm gone"

Techno mumbled something under his nose as he sat next to Philza. Young piglin seeing that, stood up and runned up to his friend. He reached his hands out, asking for help to get on the couch. Techno lifted him with one hand and sat him next to himself. He smiled when the boy layed on his lap.

"What's his name?" Philza asked.

"I thought about Tommy" he said, patting Tommy's head gently.

"That's cute name, I didn't know you will be that good father" he said, laughing to himself.

Techno kicked him in the leg, as his cheeks were more pink that usual. He looked down at Tommy and smiled. Something was in that boy that made him happy, maybe it was meant to be. Philza went to kitchen, probably wash some dishes, when Techno took Tommy and went upstairs to his room. He placed him in his bed, covering him with small grey blanket. He kissed his forehead and walked to the doors.

"Welcome i our family, Tommy"