Broken rule

Let's go baby!

Requested: jsufbdjd

Clearly Angst
TW: blood, death, shooting, yelling,

My au so don't expect many things right that happened. No part two!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was living hell for everyone, especially the minors.  Why did they even agreed to join that stupid game? It was obvious that it wouldn't be easily since the price was so big but they never expected it to be that hard. At first, everything seemed like fun, without much stress and pressure. But when it came to the first game, green light red light, everything went down the hill. If someone lost in a a game, they lost a life. There was no second chance, you win or you die.
They regretted their choice rather quickly, cause after two games, four of their friends died. Skeppy, Ant, Punz and Niki. It was tragic for everyone, especially the ones who were close with the dead now four.

But the most scared and traumatized were the minors. Tommy, Tubbo, Purpled and Ranboo. They survived two games yet they wanted this hell to end. It was terrible, to watch as everyone around them got killed. They were always close to each other, keeping one another safe. If one of them die, then the rest would probably break.
Techno and Dream were the best for now, they were flexible, fast and careful. They had high chances to win, especially Techno. He didn't care if someone next to him died, till now people he cared about were alive. He never flinched when someone's body hit the ground, he never cried when blood splashed on his clothes. He never screamed when he heard yelling in panic and pain. He keep his cool, trying his best to not fail.
Deep down, he was cheering Tommy. Person that he cared the most about, right after him was Phil. Tommy was young, barely 17 years old. Why did he agreed to let him join this game? He was supposed to make sure that Tommy was safe, while now he was playing a game that he could die any moment.

When the next game started, no one was ready for what came. They got weird honey like cookies with shapes. Tommy got circle, Ranboo got triangle, Tubbo got triangle too and Purpled had star. No one knew how to do that and it wasn't easy. After 30 seconds many people was eliminated, some happened to be right next to Tommy and Ranboo. Their back were facing each other, as they carefully true to cut out their shapes. Tommy was panicking inside, scared that he might breaker his candy every second. His hands were shaking, while Ranboo breathed heavily. That was, untill they heard a crack.
Ranboo tensed up, his eyes widening. Tommy turned around and looked through his shoulder. There, on Ranboo's candy was crack. His shape was cracked right through the middle part.

"Shit" Tommy said, reaching his hand towards Ranboo. "Give me your candy, now."

Ranboo looked at him shocked.

"What..?" He asked.

"Now!" Tommy yelled, yanking Ranboo's cracked candy and giving him his own.

He hold it in his arms, while Ranboo tried to get it back. After 10 seconds, one of the guards walked up to them and looked down at Tommy. Tommy's eyes slowly trailed up, the cracked candy in his hands. On the next second, black gun was lifted in the air and pointed at his head.

"Tommy!" Ranboo yelled, catching everyone's attention.

Their eyes widened, seeing the gun pointed at the youngest minor. But Tommy looked calm, like nothing was about to happen. He looked at Ranboo through his shoulder, giving him a sad smile.

"It was honor to play with you, Ranboo." He said.

Before Ranboo could say something more, gun shoot watched through the walls, freezing everyone in their movements. Blood splashed on Ranboo's clothes and face, his eyes widened and tears streaming down his face. Tommy blond hairs were now red, blood all over his body. His body slowly fell to the ground, muffed thud reached everyone's ears. Techno looked terrified and broken, as he watched his brother's body laying there, not moving. Small hole in his head, blood coloring the ground. Tears slowly fell down his cheeks, as his eyes followed two guards that took Tommy's body away. There was silent, everyone were looking at the place where Tommy was a moment ago. Ranboo was still there, kneeling on the ground with his eyes widened.