No, don't leave me..

I don't know what was I thinking while writing this. Please, forgive me for this chapter!

They needed to do that, there wasn't any different option. They need to get ride of him, now or never. He was bruised and weak and he barely stood. Fundy pushed him to the ground with his shield, everyone was smirking at him. He is going to die and everything will be good. No one need him, he is just a problem anyways. So one of them, took his sword out and played it in front of ex-president.

"It's time for you to go, Schlatt." Quackity said.

In his eyes was teras, he will leave the poor boy alone... The sword pierced through his chest, he gasped. That's his end, death. But what about his son? His little goat? He will be alone with them.

Tears, it was all he felt. He didn't see anything good, he was crying and sobbing. He watched as his father got stabbed by his friends. It wasn't supposed to end like that, not now! Tommy ran up to the crowd, tripping everytime. Blond boy pushed his way through the crowd, to his dying father.

"Tommy! What the hell are you doing?!" Quackity yelled, shocked. Young boy only ignored him.

"Hey! Hey! Don't close your eyes, okey? I'm here with y-you. Just please, stay with me. You promised me you will never leave me alone." he said, shaking his dad's arms.

"Tommy, get away from him!" Philza held Tommy's shoulder, pulling him away. Tommy snapped, anger raising in him even more.

"Don't f*cking touch me! Get away from him and leave me alone!!" He yelled, yanking away from old man.

Everyone was taken back by his actions, why does he care about Schlatt so much?

"Don't you ever think a-about living me with them alone. Please..."

Schlatt coughed harshly, pain went through his bloody body.

"T-tommy, listen man.. I won't make it, alright? I ne-ed you to promise me something. You will be happy an-d you will forgive me. You need t-to be stro-ong." His words was quiet, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Goat man touched his son's forehead, where small goat horns appeared. They were small and dark brown, almost dark. They were curled at the end, on his head, just like his father.

"Promise me, t-that you will show t-them with proud look. Y-you won't hide them now, your everything important that left for me. I l-love you, my s-son.." his eyes closed, his body stoped moving.

He just layed here, dead... Tommy's eyes teared even more, his lips trembled along with his hands. Tubbo walked up to his friend, layed his hand on his back. Everyone around was shocked, some of them even upset. Sixteen years old boy, who lost his dad, left alone.  He closed his eyes tight, and leaned to the ground. His head was touching his father's chest, blood on his hair and skin.

After some seconds, he perked up his head, looking straight at the sky. He was sad, no. He was sad and mad, mat at them and yourself. They killed him, but he didn't help, he didn't do anything to save his dad. A loud and painful scream pierced the entire area. Tommy screamed at everything and everyone, letting out all his feeling at once.

They did something bad...