Discovered

Part 2 of 'Underground life'

Hope you enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

They haven't seen him for so long, almost a year now and yet, he still didn't come back. His disappear hit them when they needed something, not earlier and not later. They wanted some gold, so like always, they went to Tommy's place. How surprised they were when they couldn't find him anywhere. Week later, they started looking for him, but without any luck. He disappeared like he was never real. No letters, no words. He just disappeared, not saying where he is going or what he will do.

But they didn't look for him cause of the worry, they looked for him since there was no one else to collect things for them. They needed him only for one thing and that was work that they were too lazy to do. So, instead they used him to do everything, even the smallest thing. Did they cred that he barely slept, barely eat and looked like mess? No, they didn't even noticed. They were too selfish too care or notice. Tommy was too royal and friendly to not agree, so he did everything they asked for. That's untill now. He wasn't there, his stuff gone. Where was he? No one had clue or idea, since no one really talked to him. Maybe he had his hideout, where he was now. Possible? Pretty much. But Tommy wasn't like that. He would never ignore Phil, Wilbur or Tubbo. He would help or answer them right away, dripping his own things and taking care of theirs. Maybe they used him too much and he decided to run away. Maybe he just decided to take a break. They didn't know but one of the theories was for sure real.

They spend their time looking for him for month when they stopped. Why? Cause they were bored of Tommy's behave and thought they don't need him anymore. How much wrong they were. Everything seemed hard or difficult for them to do, even the easiest things. They were simply useless, maybe expect Philza and Techno who had each other. Everything seemed to go down, as L'manburg started falling down. Mobs started harassing everyone, animals escaped from farms. They were weak and they knew that. And now, they finally realized that everything thay had, was thanks to Tommy and no one else. He was the one who made sure that everything was full and all the supplies were in their places.

So now, they prayed and wished for him to come back and help them. And as much as they wouldn't say that, they needed him and missed him. So, they went to look for him again, everyday and every minute. Untill one day, they found something mysterious and surprising.

-_-_-_-_-

After a long time, he was finally able to forgot about them. He was relieved when they haven't found him till now and he felt safe. He cleared out his memory and filled it with new one. All of it was either about him building his kingdom, or him and his friends spending time together. As for his friends, he called them Sand Spirits. He got used to them very quickly, especially when they spend very free minute with him. They were the best thing that ever happened in his life. Even if he ended building, they stayed and never left. They were his friends, protectors and family. He would do everything for them and they would do the same in return.

His kingdom was full of Sand Spirits, as they became his army, helpers and builders. They could be anything he thought of, cause they were quick to learn something new. Hah, they even though him their King, even if they couldn't speak. But they were nice company, they weren't annoying, loud or mean. And with the help, Tommy stopped getting flash back from the past and the exile. He was finally free from the pain and all the manipulation and betrayal. He could focus on his health, life and happiness. And with the help of the Sand Spirits, it was much easier that he expected. They brought so much new memories. Either it was teaching them something, messing around or just walking around his kingdom. They were always opened to new suggestions and full of energy. They could play with Tommy all they, not sleeping even a minute. So, they protected every one of the entrance, standing next to the gate 24/7. Here, underground was only one weather. It was hot and comfortable for even one of them, including Tommy. He got used to the hot temperature in two weeks. That's why he never left the underground. They had food, water and all the types of block. And if he needed something, one of the spirits would go get it for him.