I'm here

Angst to fluff
TW: panic attack, overthinking, bullying, hate

It may be short but there won't be part 2, I don't feel like it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It all started while he was streaming with Tubbo. As usually they were joking and messing around. Tommy's stream wasn't about lire, it was just chill stream Everything was perfect, talking with Tubbo, miming some trees, fixing Tommy's house and eventually fighting some monsters. Everything was going perfect, till one donation.

Geez, your so loud and annoying.
You shouldn't be on DSMP.

At first, Tommy ignored it there's always this one person that doesn't like you. It was normal for every streamer or YouTuber, hate didn't affect him never that much. When he focused back on his game, another donation came.

Your not good enough for them, just leave

Okay, this hurt more that before. Tommy knew he wasn't special in anything he couldn't built, he wasn't perfect with redstone, he couldn't fight like Techno. No one was perfect and he knew it, but everytime someone had to remind him that's he isn't perfect. He looked at chat in hope to feel better, boy he was wrong. Chat was full of hate comments. That upset him even more, if that was possible. He felt like he will break down every minute, so he decided to end the stream.

"Alright boys, we gonna end stream here. Sorry if it was short but I have something to do. Bye!" He said, ending his stream.

He sighed and pressed his backs to the chair, trying to disappear from the world.

"Are you okay big man?" Someone asked, or right.

Tommy still was in VC2. He looked at Tubbo and struggled.

"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" He asked.

He cursed at himself, his voice cracked a little. He hoped that his best friend didn't notice that.

"Are you sure? You usually stream much longer than 45 minutes" he said, concern in his voice.

"As I said, I'm fine. I have to go, bye" Tubbo didn't had time to respond.

Tommy turned off his PC and standing up, he flopped himself into his bed. Right now, it was everything he wanted and needed. Everything was quiet, his parents were probably out in town. He wanted to take a nap, but he couldn't force himself to sleep. He was uncomfortable for the first time in his life. He ran a hand through his hair, brushing it away from his face. With shaky breath he stood up, but then many thoughts found their way to his head. He sat down on the ground in the corner of his room, hugging his knees to his chest. He tried to hold his tears, just to jot let them fall down his cheeks. The problem was, that they started streaming down his face long time ago. He didn't even noticed this fact, it wasn't important.

What if I'm not good enough?
What if they are tired of me and my yelling?
What if they hate me?!
No no, they are my friends.
Right?
Right..?
Maybe I'm just overthinking
But the donations were right
I'm loud and annoying, but that's how I am.

He was so focused on his thoughts that he didn't notice that his breath was faster than before, his vision was blurry and everything was spinning. His heart was pounding against his chest, like it was tried to escape. Everything was so overwhelming. He felt like walls were becoming smaller and smaller, only to crush him. Panick, that took control of his body, break him down. He couldn't focused on anything, not even on his breath. He tried so hard to calm down, but he wasn't able to. He needed someone to hug him, tell him everything is okay and he is good enough. But no one was here and no one knew what is happening. No one cared...

This words echoed in his head, his hands clinged on

his hairs, pulling them really hard. He didn't felt the pain, no. He just wanted to hug someone and never let go. Where are people when he needs them?

Knock knock knock

Tommy's head perked up as he looked at his doors. Someone knocked.on front doors. Were that his parents? No, they could open doors. Who was that?
Tommy didn't move, he sat there waiting for what will happen later. He heard familiar click, someone opened front doors and walked in. Footsteps were heavy, yet fast. His eyes widened, someone was walking towards his room. He hide his head in his arms, trying to disappear. After a moment, doors to his room opened and someone stood there, probably looking after him. He moved a little, what was a big mistake. The person that was standing in his doors, turned their head and noticed him. Tommy gulped and looked up. His eyes widened even more when he saw someone that he didn't expect to see. There stood-

"Tommy! There you are!" He yelled, running to his small figure.

Tommy stared at him the entire time, his panick attack didn't ended.

"Please don't look at me like that, it's scary" he said, looking down at his friend.

"S-sorry..." Tommy didn't realize how his voice was raspy and cracked with every word. He cursed at himself for that.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No.. I can't breath and everything is blurry" he said.

"Okay, I need you to focus on my voice, okay? He asked as Tommy noded. "Deep breath, follow mine"

Tommy tried to focused on Ranboo's breathing. It calmed his breath, but he still was panicking.

"Okay, now name 5 things you can see" Ranboo said.

"Uh... You, m-my hands, my PC and.." Tommy looked around "and my window" he said.

"Good now name 4 things that you can hear"

"Your voice, my voice, my heartbeat and b-birds" he counted.

"Great! Now 3 things that you can touch" Ranboo patted Tommy's head gently.

"Your hand, my knees, my floor" he said, calming down a little.

"Okay, 2 thing that you smell"

"Uhhh- fresh air and you" (no weird ideas!)

"And 1 thing that you can taste"

Tommy didn't answer, he thought about what he can taste.

"Uh, coke?" He said, more like asked himself.

"God Tommy! You did it!" Ranboo cheered him on, sending his a smile.

Tommy noticed that everything was normal, nothing was spinning and he could see clearly. He send Ranboo a small smile and looked up at him.

"Thanks, but... What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was watching your stream and noticed that you were upset by your chat and donations. I was visiting Tubbo but I told him I have to go and do something" he said.

Tommy hummed and pulled Ranboo down, hugging him. Ranboo's eyes widened as he slowly hugged Tommy tightly to his chest. It was something new for him, he never thought Tommy would be first to hug him. But he didn't let go, he hold his close, hiding him from all the bad things on the world. He closed his eyes but not long after he heard snores coming from his younger friend.
He looked down at him and smiled even more. Tommy fell asleep.

He picked him up gently and layed him on his bed. Tommy mumbled something to himself as he exited his room to make something to eat and drink when Tommy wakes up. He knew that after panick attack he might be tired, thirsty and hungry, especially if it was that intense. Bit since he was here, Tommy could feel safe, cause he knew that Ranboo would help him.