Escape the prison

Requested by: BubbleBee-Ace
Fluff, a lil bit of angst
TW:prison, escape, blood

I changed it a little bit, hope you don't mind!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He was stuck there, with Dream. It couldn't be worse, he was talking about breaking out and manipulating Tommy. Techno didn't like that, but what is he supposed to do? That's the only person he could talki with and stay sane. He would even prefer Tommy's appearance cause he was nice. Ah yeah, Tommy. They haven't talk for a moment now. They lost contact when Tommy betrayed him, or that's what he thought. Not long after that day, he realized that he was the one who betrayed Tommy. He teamed with Dream, with someone who manipulated, hurt and broke Tommy. It wasn't surprising that Tommy decided to leave his side and join his friends. Who normal would join their enemy that caused so much damage?

He tried to think positive, that someone will come and break him out, but with each day that though was disappearing more and more. How would they even save him? No one could walk in and out without dying, especially if Sam was there. It was just impossible to do. He couldn't escape, he will be stuck here forever, alone with Dream who slowly started going insane. He would laugh for no reason at all and joke about dying and sometimes, even bout killing Tommy again if he sees him. He couldn't listen to him anymore, he wanted him to shut up but killing him wouldn't help his situation. Oh, how much he wanted to see Tommy, to hear his voice one more time. He felt more upset that normal, where is his younger brother where he needs him? But, he shouldn't be mad at him, he has his own life.
That's when Sam was supposed to give them food.

"I will give you fresh potatoes, li-" Sam voice was cuted off.

Many explosion were heard around the prison, as someone was blowing it up, or at least trying. Sam quickly left prison to see who was causing damage and went outside. When he was teleporting, someone took advantage of his and sneak inside, carefully walking to control panel with many buttons. He studied them and pressed red one, something opened in front of him. Quickly drinking fire resistance potion, he mover towards lava that was around Dream's Cell. Small smile appeared on his face as he stoped on small platform. In the ce was Dream, who was sitting on the ground, confused and Techno standing in defensive position. He laughed at them when his invisibility potion stoped working and his figure became visible. It was Tommy, who was looking at Techno with a small smile. Dream stood up and took a step closer. That was good opportunity to kill him.

"Tommy?" Techno asked, still confused.

"Heyy Techno" he said, awkwardly scratching his neck.

He noticed that Techno had a small smile on, looking down at him.

"What are you doing here, Tommy?" He asked.

"I'm rescuing my bro- you from prison of course, what else could I do?" He said, trying not to say brother.

"Alright, how did you get in?" He asked, looking around.

"I set off TNT to get rid of Sam and then sneaked in with invisibility potion and fire resistance" he said proudly. "And now, I'm gonna do the same thing with you"

He took out fire resistance potion and threw it to Techno and then threw him some ender pearls (let's say it works like that). He drank his own fire resistance potion and threw one ender pearl into lava, disappearing from their sign. Techno, opened his potion and drank it. When effects started working, he turned around and looked at Dream.

"I'm not getting you out Dream, you hurt Tommy too much and I can't let you do it again" he said, throwing his ender pearl into wall of lava.

He teleported inside the lava, slowly swimming further to exit. After two minutes he finally reached end of lava and stepped on the ground, next to Tommy who was waiting for him. He handed him invisibility potion, showing him where to go while he became invisible himself. Techno felt that someone was holding onto his hand and pulled him towards exit. He didn't know how, but Tommy somehow opened every single one doors and exit that was controlled with redstone and soon, he saw ender portal. They were still invisible as they come closer. But then, Sam teleported in. Techno hold his breath in, trying to not make any sounds. Tommy on the other hand was mad at Sam. It was his fault that Ghostbur was dead and Will revived. It was good occasion to take revenge on him. He let go off Techno's hand and moved behind Sam who was looking through chest. Tommy stood behind his backs, as he raised his sword. He wouldn't kill him, he just wanted to show him what he deserves. He swung his sword and hit Sam in the back. He groaned and fell to the goring, whining in pain. Tommy stood in front of him, kneeling down.

"At first, I thought you were different that everyone else. I though I could trust you, but when you let Dream kill Ghostbur, I realized you're worst that them." He said, leaving him laying there.

Techno quickly followed him outside. When they stepped on the grass, their potions stoped working. Techno didn't take his eyes off Tommy's figure as they walked through the forest. Tommy's hairs were messed up by the wind while his blue eyes were focused on the ground. He didn't said anything, he just kept waking, not even glancing at Techno. Techno wanted to know why did he save him, they weren't friends or anything, they were neutral. But deep down he felt that it was a lie. He loves Tommy dearly as a younger brother. He wanted to talk to him and be family again. But he decided it will better of he won't say anything. After walking for what seemed hour, Techno noticed that there was hidden house between trees. It was small house made of woods but very beautiful. It had many flowers around and some cobwebs. Also, on the left of the house was white horse. Tommy walked towards the doors and stood there.

"Who's house is that?" Techno asked.

"Mine." Techno looked at him sceptically. "After everything that happened, I decided to build second house. It safer here and I can always rest from everyone and everything. It's nice place" he said.

Tommy opened the doors and walked in. Techno followed close after him, closing carefully doors. Inside was nice, there was couch with table, commode, some paintings and many plushies. Two doors were on his left and two bahind him. Tommy told him to sit on the couch while he went to kitchen as Techno though. He sat down, relaxing and admiring small room. It was colorful with some flowers in vase on the table. He took one plushie in his hand as he studied it. It looked like him, pig hybrid with crown on head and long cape. That when he heard some small footsteps. He turned his head around and saw someone stop in their movements, looking at him curiously. It was a child, but nor human child. It was spider hybrid, probably a boy. He had back skin and four red eyes. He was wearing green sweater as he hold white sheep. He was eyeing Techno, slowly walking up to him. Techno's eyes followed him as he stood 4 feet away from him. Techno noticed that on the table stood a picture. It was Tommy while holding the spider hybrid.

 It was Tommy while holding the spider hybrid

It was cute photo, to be honest. That was probably Tommy's child or something.

"Oh, I see you met Shroud already. He is a friendly spider hybrid" Tommy said, handing Techno some tea.

Shroud, seeing his dad, quickly walked to him and sat on his knees. He changed into small spider and slowly creeped on Tommy's shoulder, hiding in his warm hoodie.  Tommy gently patted him with a small as he focused his attention back on Techno.

"What can I do for you?" He asked, sipping his tea.

Techno sighted and rubbed his eyes. He took a breath in.

"I just- I wanted to say sorry that I yelled at you last time when we talked. I was angry that you left me for Tubbo" he explained.

"Do you know why I left you?" Tommy asked calmly.

"Yeah, I teamed up with someone I shouldn't" he said.

Tommy noded and placed his tea down walking and sitting next to Techno. He pulled him into hug, making sure that they won't squeeze Shroud accidentally. Tech o accepted his hug after a moment.

"I'm really sorry and thank you for helping me escape" he said.

"That's fine, I planned doing this anyways"

Techno and Tommy laughed, after breaking their hug. They walked for rest of the time, eventually laughing loudly. That was something that Techno wanted, he wanted to have his brother back.