Creepy family

Requested: tryme17

Angst and fluff
TW: killing, blood, mention of being Abonded, death

Alright guys, if I ever see comment pointing out any mistakes that I did, the comment will be deleted. I don't have time to look for it and then change it, cause of my schools and how much time writing one one shots takes me.

Back to the one shot, I decided to change it and mix with the idea and I had. There will be part two, since I didn't write it all here. Hope you understand and enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It all happened so fast that he couldn't even think for a plan. The first though he got was to run, where? He didn't care, just as far as he could. As fast as his strength would let him. His mind was screaming at him to run in the forest, saying it would be safe place to hide. How wrong it was.

Everyone kept saying that they won't escape that they will be there forever. But, when the sirens were turned on, everything crashed down. The only thing he could do was to escape and hope they will leave him alone. Unfortunately, he was their first victim. When he reached the forest, he heard footsteps. They were chasing him. Him knowing it won't end well for him, he started running deeper and deeper. He never looked behind him, fearing that if he turned his head around, he will met with death and nothing more. So he run, further and further, ignoring everything around him. Maybe it was a mistake, since he didn't notice pair of eyes following him around.

He passed caves, fields and everything that was possible when he felt that his strength was slowly leaving him. And when finally he stopped, tired and weak, there was only one thing that was left for him. He had to fight. He had one option and he had to think fast and wisely. His hand automatically reached to his back, pulling out his netherite sword. His heartbeat was faster than ever, his mind filled with with thoughts. But only one was there all the time. That it will be his end. After everything he went through, he expected to be ready for this moment. To his disappointment, he wasn't even near being ready. No one is ready for their death, especially if they are only 17 years old.

But, was he supposed that went after him? No. Why? Cause it was obvious. After all, he was the one who payed Punz to betray Dream, he was the one who took Dream's two lives and he was she one who put him in the prison. But he deserved that. For the exile, for the manipulation, for the trauma and all the scars. Did he wanted this? No at all. Dream was supposed to be in prison forever, guess that changed now. Knowing Techno, he will be the one who will haunt him down and kill him. And it something he feared the most. To die from hands of his brother. Not enemy, his brother. The one he betrayed and left for friends. Was it worth it? No.

When Tommy left the prison, Tubbo was already married with Ranboo. And if that wasn't enough, he did something Tommy would never forget. He burned his bandana, their promise. Tommy knowing that changed too. He was full of hatred. Hatred towards that stupid Enderman and his ex best friend. Maybe he didn't hate Ranboo, but for sure his heart was filled with hate towards Tubbo. But, as much as he wanted, he couldn't hate Michael, their son. He was a sweet kid, the only person that loved Tommy and spending time with him. He promised himself to protect him till his death, to make sure that he won't live just like he did. But could he keep that promise when he will die that early? Maybe it was the only thought that kept him strong. Normally, he would gladly accept his death, but he couldn't leave the kid. He needed him in his life, as the protector and uncle.

So he stood still, facing the part of the forest where he came from. He took his sword in both of his hands, feet hard on the ground. He won't die without fight. After couple of minutes, someone walked out of the shadow and stood in the light. It was Technoblade. His brother.