From no one to the best

Demons au. In this au, every single person is a demon, from ordinary and weak to legendary and Strongest.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Demons, something normal for everyone. You were born looking like human, but day after your 17 birthday, your left eye change color.

There are many of them:
-Yellow is ordinary, weak and the lowest rank.
-Green is common, a little stronger that yellow.
-Blue is uncommon, not so weak.
-Orange is rare, third strongest.
-Red is ultra rare, second strongest.
-Black is legendary, the strongest and the most  brave.

Tommy knew many people with these eyes. For example, Niki and Jack had Blue eye, Tubbo had blue eye too. Dream was the strongest one, he had Red eye, George, Sapnap and Bad had Orange. Skeppy had Green, but he was with Bad. Philza and Wilbur had orange and Technoblade had red. Yellow eye had many people, like Quackity and Karl(sorry), Antfrost and Fundy.

Tommy was the only one, who didn't get his eyes yet. His birthday was yesterday, so he should get his anytime. But it was already midnight and he was going to sleep. Philza was telling him, that his color  is probably strong and he need to wait a little more. He layed on his bed, thinking what might happen if he get weak one. He already had enough of Dream's bulling and mocking and yet, if he will get weak one, he will be dead. The second and first rank could kill everyone who they wanted to kill. You couldn't do anything. Tommy saw Dream kill someone without a problem and he was scared. But Techno? Techno wasn't a person like people think. He kill only if someone is a treat for his family of friends. No one ever meet a person with dark eye.
After a minute, Tommy fell asleep in nice dream.

-_-_-_-_-

First thing Tommy ever did after waking up, he runned to his bathroom. He stood in front of his mirror with closed eyes. He was scared to look. He had hope to see red or orange one, not the weakest one. He opened his right eye, looking at his reflection. Okay, deep breath and open it. He did it.

Tommy stood there, looking at his left eye, completely shocked yet happy. He started jumping down and up, squealing from happiness. He got an Black eye! The strongest one, the legendary one! Now, he could easily show Dream that he isn't any god. But not yet, he will show it later. He took out an eye patch and put it on, walking down the stairs. In the kitchen, Tommy saw his father and brothers.

"Good morning everyone!" He yelled, sitting down at the table.

"Good morning Toms, how did you sleep?" Wilbur asked.

"Very good, what about you?" He asked.

"Good" Philza said, placing down their breakfast.

"What color is your eye?" Techno asked, rising his eyebrow at Tommy's eye patch.

"You will see later!" They noded and eat their breakfast.

It was beautiful and sunny day. It was hot day of April, calm and clear sky. Tommy looked up to look at it, when he went with his family to park. Unfortunately, everyone ware there, including Dream. Tommy sighed and walked next to him, walking to Tubbo. But Dream had other plans. He stoped him harshly and threw him at the ground. Tommy groaned a little from pain in his side. Dream chuckled loudly, making fun of younger boy.

"Here comes the weak child, pathetic" no one could do anything, it was Dream.

"Dream please, leave him alone, he didn't do anything" George pleased, but even he couldn't do much.

"Are you going to protect him? Do you want to end like him?" Dream said angrily.

George only backed away with his head down. Dream was his friend, but he feared him anyways. People didn't know what to expect from him, he was selfish and dangerous. His red eye glowed lightly as he looked down at Tommy. They can't help him and they know it, but Tubbo couldn't stop himself.

"Leave him alone!" He yelled.

Dream slowly turned his head around and send Tubbo a death glare, but he didn't apologize. Tubbo stood there, with a brave look. That surprised everyone, including Dream.

"What did you said to me?" Dream growled and started slowly walking to Tubbo. "Who do you think you are, huh? You have a common eye and you think you can tell me what to do?"

And now, Dream was holding Tubbo by his jaw, who was wiggling and trying to escape. At this moment, Tommy felt something strong that went through his whole body. It was the same feeling when Dream threatened Wilbur, but now it was stronger. His left eye glowed under his eye patch, he stood up and looked at the back of Dream's head.

"Hey Dream, turn around!" He yelled.

Dream turned his head annoyed to see Tommy taking off his eye patch. His left eye was still closed.

"What? Are you going to show us your yellow eye?"
Dream mocked him, while Tommy smiled.

"Oh no no, I'm going to show you, who's god here"

Tommy opened his left eye, beautiful dark color. People gasped, shocked and scared. Tommy, the youngest one has the legendary eye. Dream let go of Tubbo and fully turned to Tommy. His face was speechless and confused.

"Wha- how?! You should be the weakest here! It's probably contacts!" He said proudly.

"You wanna test it?" Tommy's smile grew bigger when in the matter of second, he stood in front of his older enemy.

Dream gulped, staring deep down into Tommy's black eye. It looked like the voice, empty and mystery. He never blinked, he was just looking at Tommy.

"So now, why don't we play a little, hm?" While Tommy's smile was wide and never disappeared, Dreams face was full of fear.

Tommy held Dream's shirt and lifted him in the air. He laughed maniacally and threw him across the park untill his body hit the closest tree. Tommy again in one second found myself in front of Dream, picking him from the ground and hitting his head on the tree. For sure, Dream was bleeding and was severally injured. Tommy finally could take his revenge, after many years. He can avenge him family and friends.

"Now, listen you little shit. If I see you again hurting someone close to me, I won't hesitate to kill you. Do you understand?" Tommy asked, Dream only noded. "I asked, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Y-yeah!" He yelled scared and tried.

"Good" Tommy leg go of him and walked away.

Everyone that saw these, were still shocked. When they saw Tommy leave, they runner after him.

"Tommy! I didn't expect that from you!"

"Your so strong and awesome!"

"Your the best!"

They kept telling him. Well, he didn't mind at all, it was nice to hear all this thing about him.
And now, every person that was close with him, can be proud.