I choose you

Part two of 'You deserve the world'. If you haven't seen it, go read it before reading this one cause it may be confusing at first!

I was supposed to write two endings, but some of you gave me a better idea and here we are!
As I did it before twice, you have three options to choose from :) but of course, you can read all of them and at the end choose your preferred ending. Though I'm pretty sure which one you will choose.

Hope you enjoy and have a good day/night!
Sorry in advance if they are short!

Fluff I guess
TW: maybe a lil bit of arguing and yelling

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Choose your ending!

Everyone's eyes turned to Tommy, their full attention focused on him. He gulped, forehead sweating when he realized he had to choose. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes and said:

"I choose..."

Tubbo ending

"...Tubbo" Tommy said.

Looking up he could clearly see the expression of three boys in front of him. Purpled was smiling, however the sadness and pian was visible in his eyes as he offered Tommy a shy wave before turning around in his heel and leaving. Pain stung Tommy in the heart when he tried to call out for Purpled, but he was quickly pulled away by Tubbo who gave him a wide smile.

"Alright Tommy! Let's go and celebrate your late birthday, hm?" Tubbo's smile was gentle, however there was a taste of disgust and annoyance.

"Yeah.." Tommy said softly, following Tubbo who started talking about everything and nothing.

Ranboo followed close behind, his smile never fading away. His eyes followed Tommy's figure, trying to read his emotions with the way he walked and his shoulders tensed. He didn't pick the right decision, did he?

-_-_-_-_-

It didn't take Tommy long time to feel replaced and forgotten once again. After a week or so, Tubbo was gone. Again. He left him outside, waiting in the rain got several hours only to realize that he wasn't coming. Tommy even texted him many times, called him and went to his house. However the older didn't text back, never picked up and wasn't even home. So, Tommy wandered through the town, almost getting lost and bumping into more strangers than he should. Hell, one even threatened to punch him. Normally, Tommy would threaten them back and swear the life out of him, but he was far from being in the mood for this. So he just left, ignoring the shouting man and many weird looks from passing people. He just ignored the world just like it ignored him.

Tubbo whispers to you: Hey big Man! Sorry I didn't come today, I was busy with Ranboo. Hope we can catch up another time, maybe tomorrow at the same time?

Tommy looked at the message and decided to whenever he sould answer or not. He left Tubbo on road, ignoring the pian growing in the pit of his stomach.

You whisper to Tubbo: Yeah big man, no worries. We can meet to-

He quickly deleted the message and decided to leave it without answer. With a sigh, he threw the communicator inside his pocket, muting it so no one would interrupt him anymore. And with a single glance, he noticed Niki's favorite Cafe. The place where she used to take him when they were friends back in the day. With no much thinking, Tommy pushed the doors open and entered the Cafe. Small gold ring rang above his head, informing people that someone new came inside.