Disappointment

I noticed that my one shots were mostly about Minecraft au, so I'm gonna write some in real life au. Enjoy!

Angst to fluff
TW: yelling, bulling, blood, fighting

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Life wasn't easy, well, not for him. He tried to so hard to make his father proud, but there was always this one thing that disappointed him. It didn't matter of it was mess in his room, failed test or annoying his brothers. His father loved his brothers, they were smart, good and made him proud. But he? He hated him, he never gave him attention or love. He felt left out by his family. Everytime when he wanted to spend time with one of his brothers, they would simply say they are busy and walk away. It hurt, really, but he was used to it now. But if that wasn't enough, bullies were.
When his classmates figured that his family is Techno, Wilbur and Philza, they started bulling him. Why? He didn't know. The only person that helped him or defended him was Tubbo, his best friend. They always were together, walking, studying or eating lunch. Tommy really appreciated what he did for him, something that no one else gave him for years, love. Everytime when Tommy felt down or he just wanted to hide from everyone, Tubbo would simply hug him to his chest and hum his favorite music. He knew perfectly fine, what was going on with Tommy and his family. When he first heard that, he promised Tommy to be with him all the time and not leave him. He knew how to calm him down or make him smile.

He would usually get 60% from his test, which upset Philza. He wanted his son to be perfect and have 100% from everything. So he tried, he studied for hours and hours every night, sometimes barely getting sleep. He didn't care, he just wanted his father to be proud.

"Tommy?" He looked down at his friend.

Tommy only hummed that he was listening, so Tubbo started talking.

"You didn't get any sleep again? I told you to sleep properly and not care about what Philza wants." He said, worry in his eyes.

Tommy couldn't look into his eyes, he knew that if he did, he would break down. Tubbo understood him without talking, he just needed to see that sad eyes. He sighed and placed his head on Tubbo's shoulder. Tubbo smiled and started playing with his hairs. Soon, the sleep took control.

It wasn't long for him to sleep, not long after his eyes closed, Jared:) and some of his friends found them and decided to talk.

"Hey, look who's that. Bee freak and little Tom that can't make his father proud, how sad." He mocked, while his friends laughed.

"Go away Jared, Tommy is tired and not in the mood for you" he said, covering Tommy's ears with his hands.

"What if I don't? What you gonna do? Send bees to attack me? "They started laughing again, almost waking Tommy up.

Tubbo tried to be gentle and not wake him up, but it was impossible now.

"Hey, maybe we should take care of you, what do you boys think?" He said, making Tubbo's eyes widen.

"Yeah!" They yelled.

One of them smiled and pulled Tubbo by his hand to exit from school, leaving Tommy behind. They took his outside. Tubbo was scared, really. He knew it could very bad for him and when they done with him, they would probably go for Tommy. He tried to be strong and stand up from the ground, but when he did, someone kicked him in the stomach. He yelped in pain when he hold onto his stomach in pain. Jared put his shoes on his fingers, crushing them. Tubbo was holding tears from falling down his cheeks, he couldn't show that he is weak.

"C'mon, we all know your weak and you-" he was interrupted by someone that kick him in the knees.

Tubbo looked up to see his best friend, Tommy. He smiled for a second when his smile dropped. Tommy was standing there, breathing heavily, what meant he was running here. But what horrified him was the fact that he kicked Jared, he kicked him. That won't end well.
When they saw who hit Jared, they quickly lunged at Tommy, trying to hit him. Tommy dodged every single hit from his enemy, hitting them from time to time. He wasn't really good at fighting but could protect him or Tubbo, maybe.