You don't understand our anger

Why not? Sounds like fun and also no other ideas. Hope you are okay and have a good day/night! Also remember to take care of yourself!
Glitch Tommy au at some point.

Angst
TW: mention of death, murder, trauma

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He sat on the chair, ropes wrapped around him tightly so he couldn't move even an inch. He woke up 10 minutes ago and now, he was confused and angry. He was peacefully sitting in his cell, thinking of an way how to escape before some weird black acid entered through the small hole in the wall and everything went black. He didn't know who did that or what happened after, but he knew that he was in weird and black room with nothing, but walls, ceiling and the chair he was stuck to. He was alone, darkness surrounding him and dead silence filling the room. On the opposite side of him, were small metal doors, that looked strong and thick enough so he wouldn't escape.
After what seemed like hours of silence, the doors opened slowly and couple figures walked inside. Yellow light almost imidiatelly filling the room, blinding him for a second before his eyes got used to the sudden brightness. He cursed before he looked up and eyed everyone in the room in front of him. He knew this people too well, especially the one who sat on the ground, head hung low.

"Hello guys, how's your day?" He asked, smiling nervously.

"You should stup up for your own good, Dream" one of the figures said, eyes staring intensely at Dream.

He laughed quietly, slowly realizing what was happening.

"Are you gonna-" Dream began but for cutt by another voice.

"We aren't here to ask you questions, Dream" the voice said, another pair of eyes glowing in the dark.

"We are nothing like them, they don't know what they are doing"

Dream shifted on the chair, weird cold feeling spreading through his whole body. This eyes were watching him yet, the one's that weren't looking at him scared him the most.

"We are hear to kill you, and end everything" the same one spoke.

Dream keep his face still, acting like he wasn't scared while in reality, he was terrified. He knew exactly who this people were and what they could possibly want to do with him. After all, he did something horrible to one of them.

"You've caused us all this pain" still, the same voice was talking. "and the death to us."

Dream could see his face, chocolate hairs, huge scare visible on his face and Chocolate eyes staring deep in his own.
He shook uncomfortably in his seat, hands looking for something sharp to escape. No luck however.

"So we thought we would return the favor"

Slowly, sharp and long sword was raised above his head from behind, ready to strike down and hit him, only to cause deadly damage. The person had two coloured skin, two coloured eyes and he was incredibly tall. However, another glitch-like voice stopped him other figure from attacking.

"Stop." It said, the figure on the ground slowly looking up and blue eyes looking dead in Dream's ones. "Death is too good for him, but death is exactly what he wants."

Dream breath in relief, only to choke on his breath as he realize who was speaking. Teen in black and white clothes, skin pale almost reaching the white color, dull grey hairs and tall as the other weird teens. His eyes glowed in blue colour, sending shivers down Dream's back. He knew who it was, since he was the one who cursed his soul and trapped him in this body forever.

"It isn't death, but it is.. exactly what you deserve" he said, trying to raise his hand in the air only for it to glitch and fall to the ground once again.