Tommy in L'manburg

It's bad and total chaos cause I didn't had much time. It probably doesn't make sense at all. Hope you enjoy anyway!

Requested:An_ErRoR_hAs_OccUrEd

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A formerly miserable Tommy
drowned in a sea of tears,
and lost at the survival game where personalities intermixed and clashed.
As he tumbled into the burrow, from the other side,
the green rabbit smirked and said.

"....Chase me, worthless boy" green rabbit sung, running towards the country.

He chased down the green rabbit
to a L'manburg area.
People putting on airs everywhere you look,
a bustling meritocracy.
A timid, dull, weak boy,
running on the impulse of 'I wanna be strong' Packed his identity into his trusty
sketchbook and took off running

Timidly taking the occasional shortcut
The warriors  won't forgive such bad fighting skills, will they?

"Hey, if this is the starting line, then
Just jump in on a 1, 2, 3 without worrying about this or that" his friend said other day.

Tommy got lost in the Las Navedas of this war age.

"Let's take a chance at this survival game where personalities intermix and clash" Wilbur said, pushing him towards the big doors.

Weakness is a No, No, No!!
If you "like" it, then just do it "as you like?"

"You can"t be safe here, so boys,
be aware!" Puffy said, raising her fists in the air.

People around her cheering and yelling her name loudly.

Aiming to be like that green rabbit, he peeks into a shop window
By chance? A Rolls Royce happened to stop there

"How about you become a soldier?" The green rabbit asked, eyeing him from the ground.

"Eeh!? A timid, dull, weak boy being trained, really?
I can't believe it!"Tommy said not believing.

But even so astonished and confused, he was employed as a soldier for The strongest army.

Mad fighter

"Mad fighter"  Dream said, laughing darkly.

Tommy didn't know what that meant but the thought of being like his brother was something he wanted to do for years now.

Is the tea party of the "Mad Soldier" an eccentric strength show?

The Blood for the blood God is holding the sword again today!

"Hey, how about bow style?" Tubbo asked, looking at all the bows and arrows.

"No, no, no, let's go with Hand in hand combat style!" Tommy yelled, taking one of the showed in hia hand.

"When will we finally have the 'So Big' strength to make the dangerous Dream's jaw drop~?" Tubbo hummed.

"It"s fine to take a fight occasionally, right?"

Tommy started his training and it continued for couple if month. Hard training every day brought him to being stronger that anyone else, but Techno and Dream.

The Deadly Technoblade won't
Forgot about the betrayal.

"Hey, if this is the turning point, then just jump in on a 1, 2, 3 without worrying about this or that" Tubbo said, trying to cheer up his friend.

Is the lost Tommy the soldier of this war age?

The biggest and the last war coming closer by every day and he was ready to face it. People will finally show him respect.

"Let's play this survival game where personalities intermix and clash" Tubbo hummed.

"Fighting is a no-no-no!" Philza said, hating the thought of his youngest son being a soldier.

If you "like" it, then just do it "as you like?"

"You can"t be safe here, so minors, be aware!" Puffy yelled, telling them about their strategy.

Is it too early to train and die at war?

Was a question Tommy keep in his head. He was 17, yet he was going on a war. He could die but did anyone cared? He was supposed to kill the enemy and maybe come back in one piece, not to think.

Hey, if this is the final stage, then
live the best life you can and annoy the manipulative bastard.

Who will be chosen in "Soldier of  Last war"?
Drawing a new tale about chasing the tail of the green rabbit who ran away
If I do what I "like", "as I like it," then…

"Normal? That"s worthless here. So boys, be legends!" Sam said.

If you were weak and useless, you would die before you reach age of 19. You had to work fast or die.

Tommy lifted his sword in the air, he's the
legend of last war.

"I'll take control of this revenge game where personalities intermix and clash" Dream said, attacking the younger.

"Fighting is a no-no-no!" Philza said the other day, this words eoched in Tommy's head for the whole time.

If you "like" it, then just do it "as you like?"

"You can"t be normal here, so boys, be legends!" Puffy yelled, making Tommy smile widely.

He would be an legend that everyone would admire and show respect. He would be better that Tecno and Dream.

"Is he an soldier?"
"Is he an legend?"

Tommy walked down the path, wearing netherite armor and sword on his shoulder.
He smiled, as everyone watched him in awe and admiration.

"Chase me, soldier boy" quiet voice said, fading away in the forest.

He was the one to survive, yet he was the one who killed the immortal and the strongest soldier. Dream, guy who manipulated Hal of the world and destroyed most of the country's. Yet it was time when he payed for that.