We could have had it all

I will write the rest of one shots later, since I have some idea and I want to write them. The last one shots weren't really sad, so it's time to change it a little. It's not really angsty but I hope you enjoy it anyways!

Angst
TW: mentioned of war,

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After everything that happened, they thought there was nothing that could surprise them. Wars, deaths, exiles. Their lives were full of pain, panic and fear for their life. It all changed their lives, homes and family. No one was the same anymore. Most of them slowly drifted away in the darkness, preferring to live alone. Some of them decided it will be safer to stay together. And with time, everyone cared only about their business, not caring about anyone else. They locked themselves away from everyone, blocking their emotions from the days sunlight. Adults spend more time in their houses, looking out the window. Fear that something may happen in every second was stronger than the wisdom. The lived to accept their fate, learning how to live in that situation.

But minors weren't ready for any of that. They would never thought that one day, they would be locked away from the outside world. That they wouldn't be able to talk with each other. Their families threatened them then that of the leave the house, it won't end well for them. So, fear was everyday emotion that they couldn't shake off. They had to work, listen to their families and spend time on looking outside the window. Before that, their country was full of life, full of love and kids running around. Now, there were empty streets, scared people in the windows and silence. Wherever you looked, you could see emptiness and sadness all around the country. Even animals were hiding, coming out only at night to hunt something.

Baby I have no story to be told
But I've heard one on you and I'm gonna make your head burn
Think of me in the depths of your despair
Making a home down there 'cause mine sure won't be shared

Sometimes minors felt like someone was watching them, following their figures around the house. They felt like everything was a nightmare and they couldn't wake up. Childhood that was promised to them was now only a beautiful dream that they wouldn't ever experience. Great parents weren't even an option, kids for them were only an another pair of hands to work. There was only a small chance, that one day everything will be normal again. But for now, they could only dream about that day and hope it will come sooner than they think. Minors wishes filled the air every night, pleasing for at least one day of break when they could hang out again like the old times.

Tubbo lived with Puffy, having a little better life that the rest along with Foolish. Purpled had Punz, who cared about him more that the rest. Ranboo had Philza and Techno, who kept him safe and loved. The three minors didn't had the worst life, but it still wasn't something they asked for. But there was another minor, Tommy. The boy who never wanted anything more that happy life and family. He spend days, months and years being locked away. All alone. He lost the track of time long time ago, not seeing the sun or moon. He missed the sun shinning against his skin, the calm sound of waves hitting the surface, the cool wind messing up his hairs. He missed his friends, that he used to play with when they were younger. He missed his parents who were brutally murdered in front of him when he was 10. He missed the outside world, the feeling of happiness and freedom. He spend 7 years in this place, not once going outside. The only humans he interacted with were this weird men wearing white all the time. They came here once a week, giving him some bread and water before leaving for another week. At first, his organism was pleasing for more water and food but when he spend more and more time with diet like that, his organism got used to it. He was skinny, too skinny to be healthy. He could see his own bones, especially ribs. He left weaker and weaker with everyday, slowly becoming more tired and spending more time on sleeping. Now, he was barely awake that he didn't even know when his quests came to give him food or water. He could sleep for day, before waking up to eat something or drink and them falling asleep again.

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it to the beat

For him it was hell, the horrible nightmare that never ends. Why did they keep him there? No one knew, not even Tommy himself. They caught him when he was coming back home, tears streaming down his face. It was hour after they killed his parents. They took him away, dragging him with force before throwing and locking him here. They never spoke to him, they never answered his questions. They didn't do anything to him, they just locked him here and left, ignoring his screams full of pain and sadness. He was just a kid back then, unaware of the danger and people he could meet. He heard screams and TNT many times, while the wars continued. But as much as he prayed, no one came to save him. The TNT never reached his room and never blowed it up. He could at least die, as long as he would be free. But nothing ever happened. The pain never ended, the fear was with him all the time.

So he just sat there, looking at the wall in front of him. His back was pressed against the other black wall. His eyes almost closed, slow breath leaving his mouth. He slept for four days now, without any break. So now he wasn't tired, which was new for him. Although he had nothing to do, he decided to think of any memory. He remembered his three best friends that he used to play with, not caring what day or hour it was. They were unseparated, always together no matter what. But when he got taken away, he never saw them again. Just like they forgot, leaving him alone to deal with this situation. He tried his best to escape but after months of trying, he simply gave up. There was no was that he could escape, ever. He lost his hope years ago.

He did the only thing he could, he sang.

"We could've had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside your hand
But you played it with a beating"

His voice eoched through the walls, quiet but still loud enough to hear.

(Tommy - Tommy singing / (Tubbo) - Tubbo singing )

"(we could've had it all
We could've had it all
It all, it all, it all
We could have had it all)"

Tubbo's voice sang inside his room, tears falling down his cheeks.

"We could've had it all
We could've had it all (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
It all, it all, it all (you're gonna wish you never had met me)
We could have had it all (you're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand (you're gonna wish you never had met me)
And you played it to the beat (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)"

Even tho they were far away, locked away and alone, their voice mixed into one, creating song full of pain, loneliness and longing.

"(We could've had it all) you're gonna wish you never had met me
(Rolling in the deep) tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep
(You had my heart inside your hand) you're gonna wish you never had met me)
(But you played it, you played it, you played it, you played it
To the beat)"

Tommy closed his eyes, humming the song softly. For the first time in years, teras streamed down his cheeks and fell to the floor. Tubbo clenched his fists, breathing in and out. How much he missed that boy.

Tommy's breath slowed down with every second, finally letting him rest.

"I will see in you in another life" he whispered, feeling all his strength leave his body.

And with that though, his neck went limb ad his head gently was placed on the ground. His soul slowly left his body, finally being able to go and rest in peace, around other people like him.