Sweet but psycho

Many of you probably already noticed that I love writing one shots based on songs. It inspires me😌

Anyway, hope you have a good day or night and don't forgot to take care of yourself! Love you!

I'm not sexualizing anyone! It's all platonic and fluff.
Hope you enjoy!

Fluff
TW: mention of murder

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Just why?!" Punz argued, not giving up on the topic.

Purpled sighed annoyed, arms crossed over his chest, head titled to the side and his weight resting on one of his legs.

"What why?" He asked, knowing very well what his brother meant.

"Out of all people, why did you chose him?! There was more people, for sure better than him!" Punz yelled, tightening his grip on Purpled's shirt.

"You're only saying this because you hate Tommy and don't want me to marry him." Purpled said, small put escaping his lips.

"I want the best for you! Just look at him!" Punz pointed at Tommy, who was arguing with Jack over something couple feet away from them. "He's not good for you"

"What exactly do you hate in him, hm? What's your problem?" Purpled asked, rasing his eyebrows and looking at his older brother.

Punz sighed, shaking his head before once again pointing at Tommy, who was gripping Jack's collar of his shirt and eyes filling with anger. For everyone else, Tommy looked scary and like a psycho. In Purpled's eyes he was great and there was nothing wrong with him. Jack was the one who started the fight after all.

"He looks sweet" Said Purpled, when Tommy suddenly turned around and gave Shroud a flower before the kid walked away happily to the other spiders to play.

"Oh, he's sweet but a psycho" Punz said

"A little bit psycho" Purpled said, smiling a little at Punz who only shook his head.

"At night he's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" " Punz said, copying Tommy's voice and mocking him.

"Even better, makes him strong"  Purpled said.

"Oh, he's strong but a psycho" Puns continued.

"So left but he's right, though
At night he's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" " Purpled said, passing Punz and taking Tommy's hand before walking away.

Punz shook his head, also walking away and cursing at Both Tommy and Purpled's stupidity. Tommy was no good for anyone.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"He'll make you curse, but he's a blessin'" Purpled said.

"He'll rip your heart within a second
You'll be coming back, back for seconds
With your plate, you just can't help it" Niki said, trying to tell him it wasn't worth it.