Villain in hero disguise

I would gladly see Villaininnit arc, just imagine Tommy going dark :). It's not the best one shot, because I didn't had much time but I hope you will enjoy.

Requested: Xyri_Zera
TW: blood, death,

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Everyone was going according to his plan, no one suspected anything. People believed him and felt bad for him, he went through so much shit. It was painful and bad in their opinion, but in his eyes everything was perfect act. He was winning, slowly but truly. He was great at acting, especially if if comes to being traumatized or just simply sad and manipulated. At first, he thought that they have him wrapped around their fingers but the truth was different. He was the one who had everyone wrapped around his finger and he was the one who was playing with puppets.

They didn't saw that, they didn't know. He could do anything, like trying to kill himself and they would freak out and try to save him, when in reality he always had plan for saving himself. It was beautiful how they wanted him to join their side but he knew they only wanted him to take care of hard work while they would rest. So he took advantage and roles were switched. He was the one observing and complaining while everyone else were working. How stupid they were to not notice? Maybe because he was the poor Tommy, who was manipulated, betrayed and hurt many times. Maybe because he wouldn't betray his friends or his country. Who knew? One thing for sure, they won't even think that Tommy may be the villain, the real villain.

He betrayed Techno to make him mad and spawn Withers so they destroyed L'manburg, he made Dream kill him and then revive him so he could see and talk with Wilbur. Ah yes, Wilbur. Poor soul that just wanted have his own country, house and loving father. Tommy promised him to take him home and help him get his own country. He gave Sam reason to yell at him and hate him, then feel quilt. Quackity, man who wanted him to join his side, sad that it won't survive for too long. He knew exactly what to do and to who, he knew what they wanted and what they feared. They were so focused on their wishes they never noticed Tommy and his actions. The way he smiled, the way he talked. Everything. He was covered in dangerous aura.
His home, L'manburg was destroyed long time ago, so why not make it living hell? Why not make everyone see what he is capable of doing? He was the one, the weakest on the server, the easiest to manipulate. Why not show them what he became?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Are you sure it's gonna work?" Wilbur asked, following Tommy like a lost sheep.

Tommy looked at him through his shoulder and smiled widely.

"Wilby, I told you already. It's gonna work and you will get your own country, your own place to stay" he said, still walking.

"Okay.."

First part of his plan was going smooth. Wilbur believed him that he can have his own country and rule it by himself. The only thing he didn't know about was TNT under ground. Just like years ago, when Wilbur destroyed L'manburg and Philza killed him. It's all gonna blow up, killing Wilbur in process but he didn't need to know that. The second part of the plan was get right of some people that may be a trouble and then escape.

Tommy stood outside white house, which was almost in the middle of country. There was golden wall and stone button. It looked normally, like mystery door that could took to different place.

"This button will take care of everything, it will make your wishes come true. All you need to do is just press it, now" Tommy said, smiling behind Wilbur's back.

Wilbur was focused on stone button, it happened before, but where? After being revived he forgot the day when he died, so it was much more easier to get him to do it. Tommy took a step back, holding totem of undying in both of his hands, netherite armor covering his body. He was ready but he didn't plan to escape, he would stay here and watch everything get blown up. He was staying here with his brother, who will probably die. Wilbur reached out his hand, placing it on button. Tommy knew he was still insane and trapped inside his mind. It was so easy to manipulate him just like he did years ago. Wilbur took a deep breath in and pushed grey button. Hissing sound filled the room as Wilbur's eyes widened. He turned around to look at Tommy. He noticed that Tommy had armor and totems of undying. It was a trap.