Multiplied items

Anyways, probably weird idea but it turned out cute in my opinion, maybe a little bit short.

Hope you like it and enjoy!

Fluff
TW: —

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Allay were known for being small, blue but adorable creatures that were positive towards other creatures and people. Many people found them very helpful and adorable, which led some of them to making them as pets. With time, people quickly realized that they were very helpful. Allay is a mob that will gather items for you, while you can take care of something different. When you give the Allay an item, it will go around the close area to your home and try to collect a stack of that object. When succeed, they will bring back not only what they got, but earlier said stack of that item. It had many pluses but also some minuses. They would often disappear for long time, sometimes even months just to gather the whole stack of any item and to make their human friend proud and happy.
They usually followed humans, considering them as their friend's and someone that gave them free hand to explode different area while collecting things.
People quickly learned to respect the adorable creatures, making sure to give them food and water and place to rest so they would be full of energy for the another trip. It was fun for them and not work.

Because of their abilities, people would wonder far away from their homes only to find one of these beautiful creatures so they could befriend one and bring it back home. With time, it was harder and harder to find one, especially one that wasn't busy collecting things.
So after weeks of searching Technoblade eventually gave up.
He wasn't a animal person and rather preferred to stay alone, however small company wouldn't be that bad. Especially company that could multiply your items when needed. But after weeks of no luck, he pushed his thoughts away and focused on something else like training and preparing things for the future wars, if they would happen if course.
However, life had different plans for him.

Like every other week, Technoblade was farming potatoes in front of his house, since it was one of his Hobby's and things he actually liked to do besides killing orphans of course. Phil, his old friend always told him that they have enough potatoes and the don't need more. But Techno ignored him, mumbling something about possible wars that could happen in the future. His cape floating slowly with the wind, mask covering his entire face except his mouth so he could speak properly. Voices echoed calmly in his head, sometimes screaming blood and all that shit. But over time, Technoblade learned how to ignore them and simply accepted the fact that he was a little crazier than the rest of people he ever met.
His relax was interrupted by some quiet squeaking. He imidiatelly turned around, hand darting towards his waist where his sword would usually be. But of courses he placed it down before he started farming. His eyes darted towards the place where the squeaking came from, his eyes widening. There, much to his surprise, floated an allay that hold a single potato in his hands. Techno titled his head, gazing at the flying creature in front of him, which was weirdly focused on the potato before finally looking up at him and clapping it's small wings happily. It was weird to see an wild allay wandering through the biomes, especially the snow one. There was nothing he could possibly come for, so there were two option. It was either without an owner or human friend or it was just passing by.

"What do you need, mate?" He asked, raising his eyebrows and looking curiously at the creature.

It only blinked, before moving closer to Techno and holding outs it's small blue hand, waiting for something. At first, Techno was confused of what the allay could want, but second later he realized.

"Oh, you want more potatoes" Techno simply said, taking one and placing it in the small hand of the creature.

It looked at the potato for a moment, before looking up at Techno and flying away. Techno scoffed, it was here for something into eat. Probably spend some time now out there, collecting items for it's owner. No surprise then he was hungry. Techno turned around on his heel, once again farming his potato's.