Can't stop beast from hunting

Part two of 'Horror in the night'.

TW: blood, killing,

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was month since Ant's death and yet, no one knew who or what killed him. They couldn't lie, everyone feared that they may be next. Of course, some of them didn't believe that something dangerous was in the forest. On the other hand, Bad and Alyssa wanted revenge and know who dared to kill Ant, one of them. So, after some planning Bad decided to go to forest and look around. If he would eventually find something suspicious that could kill Ant, he was supposed to kill it or trap it.

It was close to night and everyone were slowly getting ready to go to sleep, expect Bad. He was getting ready to hunt down that beast and bring it's head back with him. He was a hunter and whoever killed Ant was prey. But he never thought about one option, that he will be the one who will be pray. He made his way towards enter of the forest, alone. Some of his friends waved him as goodbye and went to their houses. They decided to eat something, read or do something different before going to bed. Tubbo, was sitting on his couch, thinking where Tommy may be. He didn't saw him and they are supposed to met in his house. He was probably busy and with that Tubbo went to get something to eat.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy's bones ached a little, when he come back from hunting a cow. And again, he was covered in thick black fur with tail and ears. It was month since his last transforming so it was time for it to happen again. But now, he transformed with one though. He knew perfectly fine that Bad will some here probably to hunt him down and get revenge for killing Ant. But the only thing he didn't know, was that Tommy was ready and hour before transforming he made small trap.
He was ready to hunt, to kill. Because this night, the bunter will become pray and pay for everything. His red eyes glowed in the dark as he walked deeper into forest, quietly making his way towards the place where he left the book.

He wrote it just before coming here. It was supposed to scare Bad and distract him, while Tommy would sneak behind him and attack. He knew that Bad may be bigger threat but he wouldn't give up that easily. He needs to kill Alyssa and maybe Dream or Wilbur. But for now he needed to focus on Bad and his appearance. His vision caught some movements as he layed in bushes between two trees, his fur making him invisible.

Not long after, he heard heavy footsteps and breathing, red colour signalized heat of the body. It was alive, it was Bad. With every second footsteps were louder and louder and then someone stepped in the field, looking around. It was Bad, wearing everything black as his red elements were now white. Beast licked it's muzzle, waiting for good opportunity to attack.
Bad looked down on the ground, noticing small book. He kneeled down and reached his hand to take it and read.

"Beast kills for fun and blood. Sneaky and deadly monster. Make sure you're ready, Cause you don't know where it is. I watched you for long time, every move and word. Rage appeared in your eyes when Ant's body was almost ripped apart. You came here as hunter, but are you ready to become pray? You never know what's deep inside the dark forest and what wants to taste your blood. Run when you can, but till your heart beats, you're not safe. Cause I'm the beast who's looking for redemption.

T.I"

He read loudly while beast moved behind him, taking position so he will see only his bloody red eyes. He licked his muzzle again, letting out small growl. Bad jumped a little before running around. His eyes met red ones. They looked hypnotizing and so beautiful yet so dangerous. Black beast slowly walked out of shadows, standing tall and strong. It was almost as tall as Bad, which made everything harder. Bad couldn't move at all, not even an inch. His plan was ruined within one second. He won't be able to take it down alone but he won't escape either. The only thing he could do was stand there and think about something real fast. He could try and hem it so others would have bigger chance to kill it. But he didn't want to die, he had egg to take care off and manipulate people to join him. Maybe it won't kill him?