Do you know what it takes?

Fluff to angst to fluff
TW: Blood, death, arguing

Sorry it's late, but I just came back from first day in new school. To be honest, I was stressed out all the time, because I don't like meeting new people and new places. I always stay quiet, ignoring my surrounding which isn't really a good thing if you want to make new friends. Anyways, how was your first day of school?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Baby's giggles eoched through the halls of his house, his attention switched back at his kid. His young and happy kid. His eyes imidiatelly softened as he kneeled in front of small crib, looking at baby inside. It was young boy with blond hair, beautiful crimson red eyes, pig ears and tail. He looked exactly like his father, maybe expect the hairs. Technoblade loved his kid truly, even if he didn't admin that. It was his whole world, his reason to live.

He took the kid in his hands gently and hugged him, carefully not to hurt him.

"Hello Tommy" he said, his voice soft and lovely.

The kid only giggled and raised it's hands towards his crown. Techno smiled down at his kid and places the same but smaller crown on the boy's head.

"Dada!" Tommy yelled, looking in red eyes of his dad.

"It's time for breakfast, then we will visit grandpa. Okay?"

"Ya!"

Tommy maybe was young, but for sure he know who his Grandpa was he loved spending time with them. He was so innocent and lovely kid.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Techno was sitting on his couch, reading a book but he couldn't focus on what it said. His mind was full of memories about him and Tommy. His kid. His first word, his first steps and even his first hug. Techno couldn't do anything expect sighing and rubbing his eyes. Again, he couldn't sleep. Voice wouldn't stop talking about danger. That something happened to Tommy. But that was stupid, he had Tubbo, Sam and more people around him. Dream wouldn't hurt him, right? That's what he was thinking.

Not long after he thought about that, his doors were kicked down. He stood up, ready to fight but his eyes softened when he recognized Philza, his old friend.

"Oh, hello Phil. How can I help y-" he was cut off when Philza started pulling him towards the doors and then to Carl. "What's going on?"

"There's no time for questions we have to hurry!" Philza yelled visibly panicked.

Techno pulled his hand away from Philza's grip and stopped in his tracks.

"Tell me what's going on" he said, not moving.

Philza looked at the forest and then away Techno, quilt in his eyes.

"It's about Tommy!" He yelled.

Techno hearing his son's name, jumped on Carl's back and pulled Philza to sit behind him. Carl started running towards L'manburg, as fast as possible.

"What about Tommy?" Techno asked moment later.

"I think Dream is trying to kill him, that's what Crow told me" Philza said, holding onto Techno.

"What?!" Techno somehow managed to make Carl run faster, which didn't change the fact, that he was really worried.

"We all know that Dream hates Tommy and wants him dead. It would make sense!" Philza said again.

But Techno didn't listen anymore, he was focused on his way towards the country. That's when he heard it, scream filled with pain and fear. Tommy's scream.
His eyes turned more red, still making Carl run faster even if he couldn't. There was still chance. Dream didn't kill him. He was fine and alive, talking with Tubbo about bees. Yeah, it's only an nightmare. But when he saw crowd of people, he stopped Carl. Philza was first to jump off and run between the people, disappearing from his sign. Techno jumped not long after, running towards people. He heard that they were crying and arguing with someone. He saw Philza walking in front of him and then he suddenly stopped.