Runaway

Requested by: 1-800-GLOXINIA (sorry if I spelled wrong)

Angst to fluff?
TW:yelling, hunting, blood, witches

So, I changed it a little bit cause I had an great idea, hope you like it!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Witches  were described as something bad, dead and as demon's helper. They could do any potion they wanted in short time that even pro players couldn't do. They could heal themselves and everyone they wanted and talk with some animals. People say that they could use dark magic, that they are possessed by demon itself. The only way they saw to deal with them, was simply hanging them, one by one till no one was left.
The thing that they didn't know, was they only attack when people come too close or kill one of their family members. Long story short, it's people's fault that they attack and kill. They wanted to life in peace with each other, as a friends, but people couldn't understand that. They were selfish with evil heart. They wanted power and magic for themselves.

Witches kids were hidden in their small town deep inside forest, invisible barrier around them, protecting them. Many witches were there, teaching their kids how to use magic, how to make potions and heal. They were safe, for now at least. There were many thinks they had to know about life, how to take care of each other and how to hide from hunters. They usually killed young witches, cause they were weaker and easier to kill, especially if they were scared. Many of them lost their parents, sibling and friends, but it wasn't something they could focus on. They needed to live, to survive.
And that was something, that he tried to do. To survive.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"C'mon faster! You don't want to be late!" Teenager yelled, pulling his younger friend.

"I don't want too, but I don't want broken leg either!" His friend yelled, trying to free his wrist from olders grip.

"Oh come on, don't be a baby, Tommy. We have to be there, it's big day"

"Fine, just let me go Mike" Tommy said, finally freeing his hand.

Mike only laughed at him and after a minutes they reached the oldest witch house. Today was special day, cause she would choose which one of them is ready to become which and finally leave the village. Everyone sat in circle, young witches at the front, getting ready to hear their future. Tommy was third, right after two twin girls. When it was his turn, he gave older lade his right hand, looking in her eye as she held his hand.

"I see, strong, smart and brave heart. You're ready to do everything to help your friends and family, you have strong power. Your ready to go" she said letting go of his hand. "Just stay away from people, especially the adults, they may try something"

He nodded as he stood up, walking away. He send a smile to his friend, who was waiting for his turn and walked to his house. He was living with his parents in small house next to barrier, it wasn't very nice place but safe, at least that what everyone says and think.

When he was about to open his doors, he heard screaming. He turned around and tried to focus on his surrounding. He saw trees, houses, witches running around in panick and people. People?! He sprinted towards where he felt them and what he saw scared him. There were so many hunters, every single one with bow and sword. Adult witches were fighting, throwing potions and healing each other's, trying to fight them off. He saw his parents running towards him and the scene, his father didn't stop and just rubbed to help. Tommy's mother stoped next to him, tears on her eyes.

"Run Tommy, save yourself" she said, pushing him in the shadow.

"What?! No, I can't leave all of you here!" He said, holding his mother's hands.