When the pain got fused

It's been quite a long time since I wrote an request. Kinda had to take a break and write some that I had in my head.

Hope you enjoy!

Requested: tryme17

Angst, little bit of fluff
TW: mention of trauma, yelling,

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy woke up with an massive headache, as he slowly sat up on the grass. Wait, grass? Right, he was on a walk with Ranboo, since they both were bored and there was nothing else to do. When they were about to go back, Tommy felt weird and funny feeling in his stomach before everything went black.
He was confused, what the hell happened? And where was Ranboo? He looked around, yet he couldn't spot the two coloured hybrid anywhere. Concerned, he stood up and held his head as terrible nausea made their way through his whole body. With shaky sigh, he looked down on his hands. Much to his confusion and surprise, his skin was black with some white parts. Panic rushed over to his head, forcing him to check his body. Luckily, there was an lake nearby. Without hesitation, he walked to the water and leaned above it. His eyes widened.
His whole skin was black, but half was white. However, his blue eyes and his dirty blond hairs stayed along with small red horns.
Then it hit him. His body got fused with Ranboo. But could Ranboo talk?

"Ranboo?" Tommy asked, getting an tired groan as an answer. "Ranboo!'

"What?" Ranboo's voice asked, before his or, rather their head Turned around and looked at their surrounding. "What happened? Tommy where are you?!"

"Ranboo, we got fused"

Tommy seemed quite calm about this, rolling his eyes at Ranboo who panicked a little. He looked at the water, examining their appearance. Much to his happiness, their had Tommy's horns.

"They look so cool" Rabboo said, looking at the water for five minutes.

Tommy groaned, standing up and walking towards his home. He was trying to come up with an idea what could possibly happen that fused them, but Ranboo was far from helping. He   talked about how cool they looked and all the things they could do. After some time he came up with an idea to blow something.

"No" Tommy said.

"But why? You love blowing things uppppp" Ranboo whined.

He was right, Tommy loved blowing things up and creating chaos. But not after what happened in exile. It was far from being fun and nice. Everything that Dream did to him whenever he misbehaved, every single explosion that was set off right in front of him. It was horrible. The amount of nightmares he had every single night after that was uncountable. The loud sound of explosions still replied in his head, hunting him every single day and night. He didn't have an break, it replied all the time, causing pain and fear rise inside his body.
Dream would threaten him, scare him, hurt him if he didn't obey or listen. He grew scared of any loud noises, especially the unexpected ones. He was afraid of them to the point where he stopped making TNT, he never approached one, he stayed as far as possible. Even creepers could trigger his memory, bringing the old days in exile like they happened a second ago.
And no matter how much he tried, he couldn't overcome this fear. He couldn't live a normal life. He couldn't feel safe. Did anyone knew? No.

"Tommy.." Ranboo said quietly, catching his attention.

"What?" Tommy asked, continuing his way towards his house.

"Do you think others will be able to help us?" He asked.

Tommy froze in one place, looking for an good answer to this question. Could they? Of yes, would they do it? Everyone hated Tommy, why would they want to have him back? If they did helped them, then they would probably do it because of Ranboo. Everyone loved him, even Techno.
Tommy spend years trying to gain Technoblade's trust and attention. But Techno never cared about him. And then one day, Ranboo came and everyone fell in love with him. They helped him, adored and even spend time with him. Something Tommy could only dream of. Love.