Worst

Part 2 of Sickness
It may be a little disgusting, so sorry!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was one week and still Tommy felt like total shit. Migraine every single day, coughing, sneezing and throwing up. His parents started worrying even more for his state. He barely eat something and even if he did, it soon left his stomach. Pills after pills, sleeping more and more time, laying every single moment. His friends and fans were concerned too, who wouldn't? He wasn't able to turn on his phone, because every time he did, his head hurt only more. Tommy was cut off the online word.

Another morning, his mother coming in with some water and small breakfast, it was routine for them.

"You need to eat something, I know it's hard but you need too" his mother said, placing small sandwich on the table next to his bed.

"I can't.." Tommy's voice was very raspy and cracking.

"Tommy please, I don't want you to hurt more" She said, checking his temperature.

She waited a couple of minutes and checked results, her eyes widened from being scared and concerned.

"Tommy! You have 39.1C of Temperature" she said, Tommy's eyes widened too.

"W-what..?" He asked scared.

Normally he was very healthy child, he had maximum 37.6C until now. His mother walked out of his room, probably to call his father. Tommy was lying on his bed, looking at celling, just to find myself walking to the toilet. He barely had strength to walk, not talking about running. His head pulsed in huge pain, his vision blurry a little. His legs gave up and he landed with loud thud on the ground, his stomach squeezed in pain. He felt as disgusting liquid come up to his throat, but he forced himself to refrain from gagging. Soon, he heard someone running at that stair and kneeling right next to him.

String arms turned him onto his right side. He saw his mother with tears on her cheeks, she was worried about her only son. His father was talking with someone on the phone, he couldn't understand any words.

"To...y li...you need to ...pen" his mother said, but what? He didn't know.

He felt more tired by any second and soon, his eyes become heavy. As much as he didn't want that, he closed his eyes. He didn't want to die, not yet. He heard yelling, footsteps and someone's else hands on his body. He felt that someone lifted him up and placed on something flatt and a little hard. His mind was now black too..

-_-_-_-_-

Blond haired woman was crying into her husband shoulder, her son was in a room with three doctors. Anna(let's call that Tommy's mom) couldn't stop thinking about the worst scenario.

"Are you parents of Tommy?" Doctor asked them.

"Yes! Please, what happened to my son?" She asked, desperately.

Doctor Anderson sight and took off his glasses. He looked straight into their eyes.

"He has a flu, but it somehow mutated. We had someone with this before, but we weren't able to help them. It's just to dangerous for people, especially teens and kids. I starts forming in stomach and lungs, vomits, coughing and headache. After some time it starts to kill organs with high fever" he said, feeling sorry for them.

"Does that mean he will not make it?" His father asked, when Anna cried even more.

"There is a small chance, but we have to assume the most possible scenarios. He sleeps under the influence of anesthesia now, that pain was to much for him." He walked away, coming back to the rest of doctors in Tommy's room.