Why so sudden?

Part three of "To be like him"

Sorry for no updates for the past two days, I had a lot of work and my eye was swallowed and it hurt so I decided to let it rest for some time.

The last part of this one shot and probably one of the last ones. Make sure to take a break, take care of yourself and remember that I love you! Remember to eat and drink something, also, don't overwork yourself.

As for now, I hope you enjoy and have a good day/night!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy stared at them all, glimpses of anger flashing in his eyes. His wings faltered a little, folding on his back. He felt someone's hand rest on his shoulder, which belonged to Jack without doubt. Tommy's shoulders relaxed, feeling the hand go through his feathers as he still glared at the people in front of him with hatred and disgust. The rest shifted uncomfortably, knowing very well that they weren't welcomed there. Not in the server, not in the town and more importantly, not in front of Tommy's house. The awkwardness in the air was so thick that it was easy to be cut with a knife, the silence not helping at all. Someone had to say something.

Before anyone could come up with a question or ask anything, Tommy sighed loudly and turned his attention to the oldest one of them. Philza shrugged under the glare, visibly shaking and curling around himself. His own black wings folded on his back, smaller than the ones that Tommy had. And for sure, Tommy's were more effective and attention catching.

"So? What the hell could you possibly need from me or my house?" Tommy finally asked, the question sounding more like orders.

Ranboo smiled awkwardly, rubbing his neck with a shaking hand. He opened his mouth couple of times, before finally deciding to shut up. He felt the sharp look he was receiving from the admin and his eyes casually went to look at the ground. Fortunately for him, the awkwardness and pain was cut short when Niki spoke out loud.

"Why? Why did you left the DreamSMP and started your own server? Was it too hard for you to bare?" She asked, mean look directed towards Tommy.

He stood still, wings puffing out as he titled his head to the side. Jack seeing this only started whistling and turned around on his heel. He asked Tommy the same question when Tommy took his there. He remembers what happened there too good to go through this again. The lecture, the story was so long, painful and filled with so many plow twists it was hard to listen. So, taking the opportunity, he decided to go and check up on the snow fox he got Tommy as a gift some time ago. Yeah, that was a good idea. They will be fine as long as they don't do something stupid.

"What do you mean, why? Out of all people you should know the best!" Tommy said raising his voice before he calmed down.

"We all went trough some big shit, you're not special, Tommy. Admit it, you were scared and decided to run away, not giving a single fuck about others. That's how you are, a selfish kid with nothing in  life to live for" Niki said, earning some loud gasps.

Tommy looked calm, but deep inside he was trying to hold himself back from killing any of them.

"And what makes you think that, huh? Who the fuck do you think you are to say that? Do you even know what happened? What I did?" He asked, not letting shocked Niki speak. "Did you even care what would happen to me? Did you care when I left?"He snapped.

"We didn't have time to look for you-" She tried but he cut her off again.

"Exactly, you never did anything good for me. Even after I left, you still didn't care and didn't even tried to find me" He said, scoffing quietly. "No wonder why everyone left"