Just being a good friend

Nothing special, just Tommy being wholesome and caring friend :). It was hard to write since I hate when people are mean to others, especially my favorite people.

Fluff, lil bit of angst
TW: hate, mean comments,

(I'm not hating on anyone, it's just for the sike of the one shot. Don't be mean to anyone!)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Online, he was loud, annoying and sometimes mean. People saw him as a child, that had fame and many online friends, along with his fans. They could say everything about him, but a good and protective friend. They didn't knew him in real life, expect his friends. So, they assumed he wasn't really good person off the screen. But the reality was different. He was a kind and energetic and caring towards his friends and people he loves. He was protective, really affectionate and clingy, when it came to meeting up. So, people who knew him could say that he is that friend you need in life.

And he prove that one day, when one of his friend, Niki, was streaming. It was a chill stream, no stress or lore. She was talking witch people, playing some games in the background. She was pretty, like always, as she sat in her gaming chair, smiling widely. Tommy adored her with his whole heart. She was so sweet and nice to everyone around her and if someone ever hurt her, Tommy wouldn't let it pass like that. No, he had different ideas. So, he was watching her stream, sometimes typing in chat. People noticed him imidiatelly, as Niki said hello to him and went back to talking. Tommy sat there, editing his newest mod video while listening her voice. That was untill one donation caught his attention.

That_girl donated 1

I really don't see what's special about you,
You look ugly af

"Thank you for 1 dollar" she said, ignoring the donation.

Tommy didn't like that at all and seeing the hurt expression on Niki's face didn't fix anything. Chat went protective on their favourite girl, trying to cheer her up. But as much as they tried, another donation came on the screen.

Jared084 donated 1

She ugly, ain't she?  And so fat

Tommy moved closer to the screen, ignoring everything that happened anymore. His look hardened, as he typed quickly on his keyboard. The,n he pressed the send button and leaned in his chair, watching the stream again.

Niki clearly looked uncomfortable and sad, while the mean donations continued. That was, untill Tommy's donation popped into the screen.

Tommyinnt donated 20

Yeah it's pretty clear, you ain't no size two
But you can shake it, shake it like you're supposed to do
'Cause you got that boom boom that all the boys chase
All the right junk in all the right places
You see them magazines workin' that photoshop

Niki looked up at the screen, confused to say at least. Was that really Tommy? If yes, then he was acting kinda strange.

"Thank you Tommy, but what do you mean?" She asked, her voice still full of Sweetness.

He smiled to himself and send another one, leaning back in his chair proud.

Tommy donated 20