Let's go home, Tommy

Requested: MicaStaar26
Lil bit of angst to Fluff
TW: -

My neighbor had birthday party from 8 am. To 12 pm. I'm gonna murderer someone.

But coming back to one shot, I changed it like always, hope you don't mind!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He missed them, that was for sure. His first very Best friends, since his childhood. They did everything together, sleepovers, adventures even haunting. People barely saw them alone, without each other. They were something more than best friends, they were family. Family that had each other's back, protected and rook care of one another. Tommy, being the youngest was their little brother that they had to protect and sometimes even treated him like a child. Of course, Tommy didn't mind since he loved attention and all the hugs and kisses from them.

Everyone called them the Business Bay, group of four friends. They were incredible strong, since they killed many people, including a god. Welp, may as well run when you can. Tommy loved three of them very much, but he really adored Deo. Some people said that they are platonic soulmates, some people said that they are meant for each other. Deo was always on Tommy's side, no matter what. Everyday, after long day they would cuddle for hours before falling asleep. It was beautiful friendship in everyone's opinion, no one could disagree.

But one day, everything changed. Tommy had to go to different server and start his adventure there. Everything sounded cool, expect one thing. Bitzel, Luke and Deo had to stay. They couldn't go with Tommy. Tommy tried everything to stay, but Dream himself came and dragged him with force to the portal, leaving three boys with broken hearts. Nothing was ever the same. There boys isolated themselves from outside world and stayed in shadows. People till this day kept saying that one day, they will come out just to save the fourth one so they could live happily again.

But for now, they had to become stronger ad get ready to bring their beloved friend back home. Away from trauma, away from pain, away from tears.

-_-_-_-_-

Tommy was talking with Foolish, who wanted answer to one question.

"Tommy?" He asked.

Tommy only hummed, waiting for him to continue.

"What's a Business Bay?" He asked.

Tommy opened his eyes widely and chocked on air. Foolish, surprised and worried patted Tommy's backs, trying to help him. After a moment Tommy finally stoped coughing and looked up at Foolish.
Tommy was shorter than him, bit since he sat down he reached his shoulders. Tommy chuckled awkwardly and nervous before talking.

"Many people says that it was a group of four friends. They were incredible strong and no one could break them. Maybe they weren't famous or anything, but things they did were... amazing. They could kill a god if they wanted, they could destroy the whole empire if they felt like it." Tommy said, looking at the sky above them. "But the most amazing thing about them was their friendship. It was strong bond, that no one could break even if he tried for years. They did everything together and they never left one of them behind. Everyone wanted a friendship like they had. But one day, something bad happened to the one of them"

Foolish seemed interested and amazed. Tommy smiled lightly, he was happy that at least one person wanted to hear about his old life and his dear friends.

"What happened to one of them?" Foolish asked.

Tommy laughed and continued.

"One day, a bad man came and took him away, to another server, leaving the other three behind. He was forced to join different people and live with them, helping in wars. He couldn't say goodbye to them, before he was brutal dragged away. The screams full of pain eoched in everyone's head, as they get separated. Their hearts were broken, tears falled down on the ground. Since that day, nothing was like before. Three boys locked themselves away, hiding from the light of the world alone. No one saw them ever again. People aren't sure if they are alive and here they might be, since they never came out." Tommy explained, but when he saw Foolish look he added. "But it's only a legend, we aren't sure if it's even true."