Abused

This is an ua, like every one shots in my book

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Blood...
Cuts...
Bruises...
Abonded...
Not wanted...
Not loved...
Worthless...

It was all he knew, he didn't fell loved but was acting like one. Online he had  happy and loud persona, a kid that was mean to people, but offline it was just sad and lonely child... He never felt loved or safe, he didn't need any affection.
But there was some people that's cared for him and actually liked him. His friends, they never let him down or leaved him hurt. They just didn't know how he really feel or how his life looked. Some of them though his life was perfect, loving parents, nice life and many friends, but it was just a lie. He never make any friends expect his online friends, his mother died and his father abused him all his life.
Blond boy never trusted someone at first sight, he needed time to meet this person and give them his trust.

  Why would he worry his friends? So he decided they not telling them will be good. He really liked streaming, it was his hobby but for his father, it was just money for another beer or whisky.

"What did you said?! I'm not taking care of you, you little bitch?!" His father said. Young's boy head was pressed against the white wall, he winced with a pain.

His face was messed up, his stomach bruised even more than before and his shaking leg slowly started give up. He was scared, he know that isn't end yet.

Fatherinnit took his belt out of his pants and hit the boy in the back. He muffed screams from the boy and hit him like that over 10 times. His back started bleeding and had a large scar on it, he was crying and pleased for an end of torture. Old man stopped and walked to the kitchen, taking one of the empty bootless. He come back to his son and took a swing and hit him on the head, it started bleeding more and more.

"Teach some respect, you useless child. Go back to your room and make some money" brow haired man walked away, leaving young boy on the ground.

"O-ow..." He winced and carefully stood up, taking a small step to his room.

He was in such a pain along with scars. He went into his room and took out some white bandages and new t-shirt. Then went to the bathroom and closed the door, standing in front of mirror, looking at his head. Fortunately for him, no piece of glass stuck in his skin on forehead. 
Carefully he bandaged his wounds and made sure no bandages would come off while sleeping. He changed his shirt and went back to his room and throw himself into his bed. Not long after his peaceful sleep come...

-------------------

He wakes up only to groans in pain from movement and he sit up onto edge of his bed. Yeah, he needed stream...
He changed again in some jeans and hoodie to cover some of the bruises and scars on his hands. Some time later he turned his PC and started streaming.

"Hello chat! How are you?!" He yelled energetic, looking at the chat.

"Do we have any pogchamp?!" Chat was fully of 'pog'. He loved his fans, even if he wasn't showing this.

"So today we will be playing in Among us  with Tubbo and some others people." He said, after joining discord call.

"Hey Tommy!" Tubbo' yelled, his Best friend.

"Hello!" Yelled back.

He heard some hi or hello from everyone else and they started playing. He had so much fun and was laughing so hard, along with rest and fans. He wanted to do it forever, however he couldn't, he needed rest.

After some 2 hours, he ended stream and leaved call. He signed and walked to his bed laying on his blanket, hugging his pillow.

He felt like he need to tell someone and he know exactly how but not today. Tomorrow maybe...