Horror in the night

I got this idea and i thought that it will be funny to write it. It was supposed to be scary like small horror(?). But, I'm too stupid to write something scary, so enjoy!

Horror, angst
TW: blood, breaking bones, massive murder

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Turn on music, it makes better mood to reading)

He runned slowly to forest, his legs tripping over everything. His breathing fast and heavy. Everything was fuzzy, spinning around. He didn't had a choice, he needed to get as far as possible from his friends and people. He knew that it would be their end, especially now. Twice a month, he needed change into beast, scary and deadly beast. He had to hide and wait for three days to turn back, but then he mostly doesn't remember what happened. It was like a curse, something that wants to get out of his body and taste blood, kill everything that will be on its way. The only memory he gets from turning in beast is that he kills many animals just to see blood and eat their flesh.

His vision slowly became darker and darker. Everytime when his body twitched, making him struggle even more. He didn't know how deep in the forest he was, but he didn't have time to go further. 

Then everything stoped, his movements, his breathing and the world. He fell to his knees, holding onto his hairs, almost ripping them off. His vision changed from normal to infrared, which made him see everything that was moving and was alive. Nothing could stop him from hunting or killing. He layed his head on the ground with his arms around. His whole body was twitching once at time. He groan in pain and not long after scream escaped his lips. His whole body was in pain, paralyzed by his changing. He tried to calm his panick, but everything was so painful. He heard cracking as his bones started breaking along with fur that was slowly covering his body. Blood falled down his arms from clinging nails into his skin. Pain never stoped. Every bone in his legs were changing by breaking and growing.

He groaned in pain, but this time it was more like quiet hiss. Fur covered his whole body and now started covering his head. His body was covered with black and thick fur, his legs and arms grew along with tail and ears. His eyes weren't ocean blue anymore, they were bloody read. His fangs were sharp, his claws grew big and sharp, ready to hunt. All the pain disappeared. He stood there for a moment, calming him breathing. After a second he raised his head, while his red eyes glowed. With growling he walked forward, ignoring everything around him.

His vision soon caught movements between trees. He growled again and slowly made his way towards bushes. He was hidden in them, observing family of 5 deers. Two older and three young ones. He quietly moved closer, aiming first for older ones. Young ones wouldn't escape that far, even if they tried. They usually would panick and paralyzed. His head was put of bushes as he let out grow catching attention off first deer. It was their end.  The deer looked in his direction and the only thing it saw was pair of bloody red eyes, piercing it's body. Deer made a sound for escape but then the beast jumped out of bushes and lunged at her. The deer tried to run and escape, but when it turned around, it was pinned to the ground with black claws dipping into it's skin. Second later, sharp fangs went to it's neck and bite into skin, piercing it and reaching blood and bones. Poor deer cried in pain as the beast attacked again, bitting off another chunk of brown skin with pink meat. Blood was everywhere, dripping from mouth of the monster. He opened his mouth letting out loud roar as he looked forward to see second deer, looking at him. It was a big mistake. He lunged forward and attacked second older deer. He didn't play now, he dig his claws into skin of his meal and broke neck of the animal, killing it in less than five second. There were only three left, the youngest. As he knew, they were running between some trees, panicked and not knowing what to do. Slowly he made his way towards them, growling loudly. They turned their heads towards him but didn't noticed him yet. And then he jumped out, they squealed trying to get away but again, it didn't end good. He sent one flying and hit trees, second was  pierced right through and third was without head.