Souls revenge

Part two of 'Soul locked in robot'

Angst?
TW: blood, death, controlling, manipulating, FNAF

I'm back baby! Did you missed me? Well I missed you guys and I'm back with another one shots! I'm fully rested and now I'm full of motivation and ideas, so I hope you're excited as much as me. Enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Are you sure this will work?" He asked, looking out off the window.

"Of course and no one will get out alive" second person said.

First voice laughed and sighed.

"Perfect, make sure everyone will be there. We don't want someone to skip our show. Go now"

"Of course" one person walked out of the dark room and disappeared behind the doors.

"Now, it's time to get ready to start our little show." He said, before leaving the room too.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was a two months now and his plan was completed and ready to start. But first, he needed more robots to help. Purpled somehow managed to build three more robots. Foxy, Chica and Freddy. They were in the restaurant, Freddy and Chica were standing on the same stage what Bunny, while Foxy was in his pirate cave. He was proud how everything turned out and that Purpled was really helpful.

Tommy, being the bunny, was the only alive robot. They rest was controlled by Purpled in his office, while Tommy was standing on the stage, acting like a normal robot. Plan was simple and it was time to start. At first, they needed to take care of Sam, which wouldn't be a problem. After three weeks in his suit, Tommy realized he could hypnotize someone and make him for everything he wanted. Of course, he had to use his own eyes. Purpled rebuild his eyes so they looked exactly like his own. And with that, he began to train manipulating people's mind and controlling them. Everything was going smooth and after another two weeks and he was able to control someone for 8 house without break. It was somehow like he could posses someone's body even if that person was dead, which made him able to see and hear everything that person did.

He could also create illusions, which allowed him to make illusion of someone even if they were dead. Their body would change into their old alive version and stand in one place, but since he could control people, he could control the illusion. It looked real and no one could get rid of the illusion, expect Tommy himself. (Sorry if it doesn't makes sense. I'm bad at explaining anything)

Now, they had to kill Sam, creat illusion and control his body. Then they had to get ready to start the show. They planned to invite everyone including Dream and Technoblade, to the restaurant and start their show. It looked like normal robotic show but was supposed to end with blood and death.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~The best Show in your whole life!
Come to the Bunny's restaurant and watch first and the best show in your life. Everyone are invited and we hope you will enjoy our little show. Bring who ever you want. It will be fun!~

People who saw that, were interested and excited to say at least. It was first time when someone did something like that and it seemed nice. Everyone started talking about the show and soon everyone in the country knew. Weird was that no one saw Purpled, who would be excited to see it too. Sam, on the other hand was going to get Dream to watch the show, since he didn't had anything to do. What they didn't notice, was that Sam's eyes weren't green anymore.

When it was time for the show, people started coming in and whispering to each other's. Everything inside seemed beautiful and expensive. They gathered in the doors, looking around. That's when they saw Dream sitting in one of the chairs, of course handcuffed.