Hidden talent

Sorry for no update yesterday, I took a day off to rest and gain energy. Hope you don't mind.
Also sorry it's late but I had To get more motivation.

Hope you enjoy!
Requested: W00dButtons1

I'm not really sure :|
TW: mention of death, abuse, may contain suicidal thoughts

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

DreamXD was a god that everyone on the server knew. He was scary to most of them, terrifying them and scaring on every stop. He would make jokes about killing them, sometimes manipulating them by giving them a gift.
And since he was a god, he was selfish and desired something "fun". So, he came up with an great idea in his opinion. He requested an talent show, where everyone who wanted(not like he forced them) could show their deepest secret and win one life. With the help of the book, DreamXD could take an life from someone, but he could also give one to whoever he wished to. In that case, to whoever would win the talent show.
And it wall happened because he was bored and wanted to see something fun. Of course, if any of the shows would be lame or extra boring, the person would be killed. No one complained, cause they knew it would end bad for them in every way. Plus, new life would be useful for some of them especially for these who had one last. And this people were Tommy, Jack, Niki, Tubbo and some more. That was good opportunity for them, wasn't it? Without any thinking and further decision, they agreed.

Many of them had different talents. One could dance, one could bake delicious sweets, another one could fight very well and someone else could make any type of potion. This people's hearts were filled with greedy and selfishness, wishing to win the life for themselves. And that was boring for the god, they seemed to do it for their desire, not for fun or whatever else. So DreamXD simply watched their shows, almost dying inside from the boredom. Untill he saw the kid. The moment when he stepped on the stage, DreamXD imidiatelly felt something sting in this kid. Maybe because be was determined, a little nervous but also ready to either win or loose. There was something in him that made DreamXD feel like no matter what would happen, the kid would do anything to help his friends. Excitement erupted in his stomach as he waited for the last act, which was the kid he saw. God, he felt like it was going to be the best show. And he wasn't wrong at all. The passion and feeling the kid put into what he was doing was incredible for the god. That was a person he was waiting for.

When Tommy stepped on the stage, he knew he would loose. Why? Because all this talents he saw were incredible. Hell, he wished he could fight like that or make potions so fast. And now it was his turn, which only made his more nervous than he already was. DreamXD wasn't someone you could joke about, hell, he was scarier in person. Tommy's shoulders tensed the moment when he walked out, watching as the God sat up and looked at him carefully but with every piece of his attention.

"What's your name?"  The god asked, titling his head to the side.

"Tommy" He simply said, tightening his grip.

"Alright, what's your little talent? What are you going to perform today for me?" XD asked, smiling weirdly under his mask.

"I uh- I'm going to sing?" It sounded more lika a question, as Tommy scolded himself in his head.

XD chuckled, shaking his head before turning dead serious and scaring the light out of Tommy.

"You may start"

Tommy gulped, sitting down on the small chair and taking a deep breath before closing his eyes. DreamXD sat more comfortably, ready to hear the songs. There were more people who sang, which wasn't really surprising and they could choose three songs. He wasn't expecting less from this boy. Tommy looked on his lap, before finally opening his mouth to sing.