Fire control

Forest. It's all he remember from his past, someone told him to run and he did, but why? Was he in trouble or something bad happened? His dad, Phil never really told him how he found him, just that he is adopted. He really didn't mind, he just wanted to know, know what's wrong with him...
All of his life, Tommy had some... difference. He never liked water along with wet things, it always scared him. Obviously he loved fire. He always looked at this passionately, it was warm and friendly. When everyone else was staying away from lava or fire, he wanted to play with it. Yeah, many person can tell that he is insane or he is a freak. He wouldn't care about this, he won't hate fire.

One day when he was in Nether with his friends, he discovered that lava can't hurt him, and actually he can swim in this. Hot things was like a friend to him, they were for him. Every time when someone saw him, he hold something with fire, sword with fire resistant or many more. They never found why tho, he didn't know either.

He was walking though the forest with some wood and food. Today was calm and warm day, just like he loved. It was supposed to be a normal day, untill he come into shield. Tommy sat at the grass, face on his knee and his hands on the ground. He was calm and happy. He decided to make a fireplace and so he did. Fire was dancing slowly with wind, teen boy could only touch it, admire fire's warm. His whole hand was covered in fire, this didn't surprise him much.
After some minutes Tommy slowly took his hand from fire place but the fire move with him.

"What the f*ck?!" He yelled, quickly standing up.

Bling boy started shaking his hand, to get ride of dark orange flames, but it didn't work. What is he going to do? He can't come back to L'manburg with burning arm, what would other people think?
That he is some kind of a witch? No no no, there's need to be any way to get ride of this.
Tommy's brain was saying to get water, go home and forgot what happened, but his heart though different. He was never scared of fire, lava and other. He kinda like it. Tommy steered adoring this moment.

"Wow, I didn't know I could do that.." he flicked his fingers and the fire slowly began to diminish until it finally went out completely. startled and excited at the same time, Tommy snapped his fingers once more and the fire appeared on his hand again.

"It's so f*cking cool!" He yelled, doing it over and over again.

He practice this till late night, untill he realized it's midnight and it's time to go back to home.

As he walked through the quiet forest, he was accompanied only by the sound of his boots and a few monsters nearby. Tommy didn't care too much about it, he can always burn them.

His plan was easy, every afternoon, he would come here and practice his fire control. He was curious about what he was able to do and achieve. Well! That explained why the fire was not hurting him and offending him so much. After all, maybe someone will say that he did great and they are proud, maybe even his father.

~Time skip~

 He trained everyday for like 2 months, he got better and even stronger. He can do many things, like: shooting fire and fireball, making shields, he could even breath fire! His flames was dark orange color with some crystal red, his hair change from dirty blond to brown and red. One day, on his back a large flame appeared, sometimes it was moving with the wind. He read and check many books, hoping to find some information, but there was nothing.
One afternoon, after training, Tommy decided to tell Phil, to see if he is happy or proud. So he went to his father. When he saw him, winged man was training with Technoblade, his older brother.

"Hey dad!" He said, running up to his family.

"Not now Tommy, don't you see I'm busy with Techno?" He said, not even looking at Tommy.

"But dad-" Tommy didn't have any chance to end his sentence, his father turned around to face him and yelled.

"TOMMY I SAID I'M BUSY, WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?!" Philza yelled at poor Tommy, raising his hand into the air.

 Tommy's eyes widened, when olders man hand hit him hard in the face. His father hit him, Philza hit him and yelled at him... Techno looked shocked as much as Tommy, he never saw Phil this angry. Maybe he and Tommy didn't talk much or interacted with each other much, but it still was his little brother. Tommy didn't notice when warm, salty tears filled his eyes. He touched his left cheek, the one on which was hit. He closed his eyes tightly, turning around and running away.

"Tommy! Wait!" Techno's voice was filled with concern and sadness, but he didn't run after him.

 Sixteen years old boy, not knowing where he was going, he let his strength carry him away. Just to be far away from this place. He f*cking knew it! They never cared, no one did! He did everything for this country, for his friends. BUt they didn't do anything for him, not even once. They tried to kill him many times, they manipulated him, they used him in any way possible. He was in many wars, he was in exile, he lost his 2 lives, his home and country. He put Dream in prison, he get the discs back, he build the Big Innit Hotel, but no one cared. Why would they even notice him, like him or be proud of him? They never actually listen to him.

After almost a hour of running, Tommy decide to go to his hotel. There was peace and quiet. Sam Nook was probably waiting for him. Yeah, Sam Nook was nice, he always listened to Tommy's problems and offered help many times. When Tommy eventually saw his hotel, his tears stoped and he smiled.

"WELCOME HOME TOMMYINNIT, I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME HERE" Sam said.

Awesamdude notice that Tommy really like Sam Nook and it helps to keep him focused. He acted and sounded like Sam Nook, what actually make Tommy laugh and smile so much.

"Hello Sam Nook.." Tomy tried to sound happy as always, but his voice didn't help his situation.

"IS EVERYTHING OKEY?" he asked.

"Hm? Oh yeah, everything is just great.." Tommy said, walking into his hotel.

Tommy climbed on ladder and went to the one of two biggest room, his own. He laid at his comfy bed, hiding under blankets, hoping no one will come here. But Sam had different idea. He change into his normal self and went to check on Tommy.

"Why are you sad, Tommy? Wait, is that a slap mark?" he asked, looking at Tommy's face concerned and angry at the same time.

"I'm sad, because no one cares about me! People either try to kill me or hate me. And yes, that is a slap mark, Phil got mad at me and slapped me" He said, looking at his compan.

"Don't say that, I care about you. If I wouldn't, I would be probably somewhere else. Y'know, your like a son to me"

Tommy smiled and hugged Sam who returner hug. They were sitting on Tommy's bed, cuddling and enjoying their warm(Platonic!!). Tommy felt somehow happier and glad, that someone like Sam was with him. Forgetting about tears and everything bad, Tommy fell asleep with his reall and loving father.