Ranboo is enderman, but what is HE?

Endermans were always scared of water. Any form of water could hurt them, by burning their skin. Ranboo, was the only one hybrid of Enderman that everyone knew on Dream Smp.  He was part of Enderman and part of something, that no one knew, but there was another one. No one knew about that, expect Ranboo, who could keep a secret. It's not easy to be an Enderman, rain, tears are painful. They would try to not spend much time in rain, cause it could kill them.

He was different, he wasn't just an regular Enderman, nope. He was a part Enderman and an blaze. As Enderman could deal with a small cup of water, he couldn't. His fire soul was pleasing to go to nether, but his Enderman soul wanted to go to the end. There was one problem, End was place, where you couldn't go because of dragon and Dream. He was scared that someone would kill an Ender Dragon and beat the game. He didn't care for Endermans that wanted to go back to home, he wanted power.

Tommy was a difficult kid, loud, energetic and lovely. Whoever met him closer, knew that he was different from others people in his age. He never liked to play with others, he really like the Nether. It was warm place, where he didn't need to worry about people that could possibly see him. It was place rarely visited, because of monsters that live in there. Blazes, Wither Skeletons, Piglins, Pigman's and many more. He just felt safe here, without Dream or other people that threatened his life.

Ranboo knew about his secret, that he was the one hybrid. He could do things such like Blaze and Enderman. Like: create blaze rods and Ender eyes. Tommy and Ranboo spend a lot of time together, talking and thinking how does their home look. Ender Dragon sometimes was calling for them to come home, but they couldn't. It was painful and sad. But Tommy had Nether.

"⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ☌⍜⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋏⟒⏁⊑⟒⍀ ⏃☌⏃⟟⋏?" (translation is at the bottom) Ranboo asked in their language.

"⊬⟒⏃⊑, ⌰⟟☍⟒ ⏃⌰⍙⏃⊬⌇. ⟟ ⍙⏃⋏⏁⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⏁⏃⌰☍ ⏁⍜ ⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀⌇." Tommy replied.

"⍜☍⏃⊬, ⏚⟒ ☊⏃⍀⟒⎎⎍⌰" Ranboo waved at him, reading his book.

Tommy went to the closest black and purple portal. He felt the same nice feeling, being teleported to one of his house. He smiled widely and run deeper, changing into his true form, waving at other monsters. He had golden orange hairs that looked and moved like fire, blaze rods floating around him. His left eye was orange and red. Monsters waved back, looking at him, they missed this lovely boy. He run up to the spawner of Blazes, where they always spend time. There was one thing, that not many people knew about, Blazes could heel from their spawners. They usually float around it, taking it's power and heeling myself or getting stronger. Tommy always sat next to it, talking with others, while the magic was traveling around his body.

He felt familiar warm air, the youngest three members float up to him and hugged his body. He smiled even more, giving them his blaze rods.

"⊑⍜⍙ ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍?" One of them asked.

"⟟'⋔ ☌⍜⍜⎅, ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ⊬⍜⎍?" Tommy asked, warming himself up more.

"☊⏃⌰⋔, ⋏⍜ ⍜⋏⟒ ☊⍜⋔⟒ ⏁⍜ ☌⟒⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏚⌰⏃⋉⟒ ⍀⍜⎅⌇, ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⟟⌇ ⋏⟟☊⟒." Mother blaze said, hugging her kid.

"⟟'⋔ ⊑⏃⌿⌿⊬ ⏁⍜ ⊑⟒⏃⍀ ⏁⊑⏃⏁, ⏚⎍⏁ ⟟ ⌇⊑⍜⎍⌰⎅ ☌⍜ ⋏⍜⍙. ⟟ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⊑⟒⌰⌿ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⋔⟟☊⊑⏃⟒⌰." Tommy said getting up and saying goodbye to his friends.

Michael was Ranboo's and Tubbo's adopted son. He loved him, what was two sided. Michael used to call Tommy a gold, because of his left eye and hairs. He looked like Ranboo, but his left side was in fire colors and he had golden eye. His right side was black with blue eye.  He adored Michael truly, he spend with him much time. He also knew about his Enderman side and Blaze side.

"Uncle Golden!" He heard him from their kitchen, when small Piglin runned up to him and clinged to his leg.

"Why hello there young man! How are you doing today?" He asked, kissing his forehead.

"I'm good, do you have any gold with you?!" He asked excited.

"Of course I have. What uncle Golden I would be without some gold. Here you are!"

Tommy handed him two gold's, when he ran away to his room, probably to hide it.

"I don't know how can I thank you. You always amaze him, give him your gold and spend your time with him" Ranboo said, giving Tommy so tea.

"You know someone have to do this, since Tubbo doesn't have time and you won't be able to take care of him all the time" Tommy said, sipping his drink " Plus, he loves me and my hair."

Ranboo chuckled at his friend, looking out the window.

"No one knows, right?" He asked, looking at Tommy again.

"Nope, and I hope it will stay like that for now, of course" Ranboo noded, understanding Tommy in 100%.

-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-_--_-_--_-_-_-

I know that Blazes are talking in Endermans language, but I had a problem with Blaze language. Don't mind me.

"⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ☌⍜⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋏⟒⏁⊑⟒⍀ ⏃☌⏃⟟⋏?" - "Are you going to the Nether again?"

"⊬⟒⏃⊑, ⌰⟟☍⟒ ⏃⌰⍙⏃⊬⌇. ⟟ ⍙⏃⋏⏁⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⏁⏃⌰☍ ⏁⍜ ⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀⌇." - "Yeah, like always. I wanted to talk to others."

"⍜☍⏃⊬, ⏚⟒ ☊⏃⍀⟒⎎⎍⌰" - "okay, be careful"

"⊑⍜⍙ ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍?" - "How are you?"

"⟟'⋔ ☌⍜⍜⎅, ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⏃⏚⍜⎍⏁ ⊬⍜⎍?" - "I'm good, what about you?"

"☊⏃⌰⋔, ⋏⍜ ⍜⋏⟒ ☊⍜⋔⟒ ⏁⍜ ☌⟒⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏚⌰⏃⋉⟒ ⍀⍜⎅⌇, ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⟟⌇ ⋏⟟☊⟒." - "Calm, no one come to get the Blaze rods, what is nice."

"⟟'⋔ ⊑⏃⌿⌿⊬ ⏁⍜ ⊑⟒⏃⍀ ⏁⊑⏃⏁, ⏚⎍⏁ ⟟ ⌇⊑⍜⎍⌰⎅ ☌⍜ ⋏⍜⍙. ⟟ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⊑⟒⌰⌿ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⋔⟟☊⊑⏃⟒⌰." - "I'm happy to hear that, but i should go now. I need to help Ranboo with Michael."