What's a home?

Thank you very much guys for over 60k reader and over 3k votes! You guys are amazing and I love you all!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home, someone take me

Was it weird? For everyone else, yes for him no. He never knew where his home is or what it is. He never felt safe in any place. It just, didn't matter that much for him. Some people say that home is place where your safe, loved and you don't need to worry about other things. Some other days that home is place where your happy, surrender by your friends and family. For him, it was something that confused him. Tommy didn't had that place or people. He kept walking around, trying to find this one place. How much time did he spend on this? Maybe over four years? It didn't matter. Sometimes someone would ask if he is okay, he just ignored the question and walked away. They were worried for him. Ha! Even Techno was concerned about his brother.

Look, I didn't power through the struggle
Just to let a little trouble, knock me out of my position
And interrupt the vision
After everything I witnessed, after all of these decisions
All these miles, feet's, inches
They can't add up to the distance
That I have been through, just to get to
A place where even if there's no closure, I'm still safe
I still ache from trying to keep pace
Somebody give me a sign, I'm starting to lose faith

He was just sitting on the grass, feeling the same emotions. Where and what is his home? It was the one question that never left his mind. It followed him everywhere without a break. Why can't anyone take him home? Maybe because they don't want him here? That would make sense.
After sitting hours like that, he heard footsteps. Tommy slowly turned around and locked his eyes with Techno's red ones.

Now tell me: how did all my dreams turn to nightmares?
How did I lose it when I was right there?
Now I'm so far that it feels like it's all gone to pieces
Tell me why the world never fights fair?
I'm trying to find

"Do you need anything?" He asked.

"Let's go home" Techno said, confusing Tommy.

"Home?" Techno's look softened a little.

"Home, A place where you can go
To take this off your shoulders
Someone take you home"

"Someone take me home..."

Tommy stood up and walked to Techno. Techno took Tommy's hand and started walking away. Home? Techno will take him home...

Hooooome, ho-o-o-o-me
Hooome, hooome
Someone take me
Hooooome, ho-o-o-o-me
Hoooome, hooome

They reached Techno's house, snow all around. Tommy looked at the doors, he was afraid to come in. Techno squeezed his hand lightly and opened the doors. Warm air blew into Tommy's face and skin. Small smile appeared on his face, maybe this is him home.

Look, I been through so much pain
And it's hard to maintain, any smile on my face
'Cause there's madness on my brain
So I gotta make it back, but my home ain't on the map
Gotta follow what I'm feeling to discover where it's at

He sat down on the couch, sipping his tea. Nice and mint flavours filled his mouth, making him calm ever more. Techno stood in front of fireplace, looking directly at his younger brother. He went through.much but never found his home.

I need the (memory)
In case this fate is forever
Just to be sure these last days are better
And if I have any (enemies)
To give me the strength to look the
Devil in the face and make it home safe

He promised to myself, to make Tommy feel at home. To show him love, happiness and fun. At the end, home is where your family is. Who can make you feel better, make you feel loved more that your own family? Everyone deserve love and happy life, especially when they are young.

Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
Someone take me

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sorry if it's short!
Anyways, I have a question. Which one would you prefer?

—  Blind Tommy au

— Deaf Tommy au

— Mute Tommy au