The Night Of The Massacre

Requested: fridge_rator

Angst horror
TW: rotting, flesh, death, blood, include gross moments

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was dark, too dark for his liking. He was stuck in the void, with nothing but weir feeling in his body. It wasn't painful but it also wasn't enjoyable. The only thing he coukd do was to walk around, with hands reached out in case he found a wall or something. Unfortunately, even after two hours of looking, he hadn't find anything expext the emptiness.
It was slowly catching up with his snaity, no one to talk and nothing to do. He just wandered around with nothing else to do, the hope of finding the exit slowly fading away more and more. The black void nad no end, or at least he didn't found it. He wasn't even sure if he was moving at all! As well as he knew, he could only imagine that he was walking, while in reality he was still in the same place. That would make more sense. But no matter what, he continued to walk. He didn't even stopped for a moment.

He walked around mindlessly, his eyes slowly darkening with every passing hour. He felt like with every second, he was slowly loosing his mind to the end. And it wasn't only because he was alone, no. It was the fact that he was dead. It didn't matter hiw long time he spend here, he wouldn't go back home anyway. He could only observe how his body slowly started rotting, his skin turning green and purple at some places. He didn't felt anything, expect that weird feeling. Maybe that's how rotting itself felt. Better get use to that.
It slowly took over his body, completely changing the skin on his legs and upper part of his stomach. Now, he also felt hungriness. Weird hungriness. He scanned his surrounding in hope to find something, anything. But as he expected, he saw nothing but black emptiness. And again, the boy started wandring around. He was too focused on where he was going to notice how bad he looked. His eyes darkened till they were dark blue, his skin all the way up to his waist was rotten and small scars appeared on his legs.
Now, he looked like nothing more than just a walking, rotten flesh. But he continued what he was doing, untill he felt like something was dragging him to the left. His eyes automatically switched to look to the left. He didn't even react, when his body was pulled towards the floor. He didn't react when green light surrounded him and blinded him for a moment, before the same feeling him him but two times harder. And before he could blink, he was somewhere else. Somewhere, where he whished to never be again. Prison. A place where his life was taken away and where he let out his last breath.

"Welcome back, Tommy"

He only looked up, his eyes meeting with white and broken mask. Green eyes were looking at him with a playful smirk, insanity glowing in them.

"How was the void?" He asked.

Tommy groaned.

"Beautiful" He said.

But his voice was nothing like he remembered. It was much deeper and darker, to say at least. Yet, it cracked at first. He sounded like just woke up, his voice still being raspy. Dream though for a moment, before sitting down on his bed and looking at Tommy's figure on the cold ground.

"That's good to hear, my friend"

Dream continued to talk, but all Tommy heard was that one word. Friend. No, they were far from being friends. Dream wasn't worth even being called his enemy. He was nowhere close, to be anything to Tommy.
He swallowed, his finger twitching slightly. His vision gor blurry, as his eyes wandered towards Dream's arm. He was still talking, unaware of what was happening.
The same hunger appeared in Tommy's stomach, only this time being stronger and painful, to say at least. He didn't even realized that he licked his lips, eyes piercing through Dream's arm. It looked so...delicious.
He wasn't controlling himself, he wasn't even thinking straight.
Low growl escaped his throat, catching Dream's attention. He looked down on Tommy and raised his eyebrow. But when he heard the loe growl from him again, he stood up quickly and walked towads the wall. However, Tommy's eyes never left his arm. It was obvious that something about Tommy was off, especially when he opened his mouth slightly and licked his lips.