Therapy

"..." - Puffy
"..." - Sam
"..." - Tommy
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy was sitting in a chair, next to him was Puffy and Sam on sofa. He had Therapy, that no one knew about. He was hiding his emotions behind his loud persona. He was loud, happy and energetic, but in reality, he was sad and depressed. His best friend found someone new, they get married when he was in jail with his enemy. Puffy told him to let out his feelings, they were here for him and to feel not alone.

"Tommy, you know that we are here for you, you can tell us everything. No one is going to judge you." Puffy said, smiling to silent boy.

"Walking down pat in Snowchester
I saw him in another's arms" Tommy said, his hair was a mess just like his feelings.

His eyes teared up slowly, closing his eyes.

"Only two weeks we've been apart
He look happier"

Sam nodded and place his hand on Tommy's shoulder.

"Saw him walk inside a home
Ranboo said somethin' to make him laugh
I saw that both their smiles were twice as wide as ours"

He sighed and took a deep breath.

"Yeah, he look happier, with him"

Puffy sniffed, he was just a teen, a child with no one to love. They keep forgetting that he need love and someone needs to take care of him.

"Ain't nobody hurt Tubbo like I hurt him
But ain't nobody love him like I do" Tommy started crying a little, he couldn't do that anymore.

"I promise that I will not take it personal, Puffy
If he is movin' on with someone new"

He took another deep breath. No one shoved him love, not even once. They just use him and give him fake trust and hope, that they need him.

" 'Cause Puffy, he look happier, with him
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth" Tommy said

Sam didn't want Tommy to hide his feelings, it's better to let it out of himself. Scream, vry just don't hold this in myself.

"But I know I was happier with him"

Another tears, another words.

"Sat in the corner of the room
Everything's reminding me of Tubbo" Tubbo was always in his mind and heart.

They were supposed to be friends, they had matching bandanas, their happy memories, everything... It didn't matter now, he get platonic married with Ranboo. Tubbo doesn't needs him, not now.

"Nursing an empty bottle
And telling myself you're happier, aren't you?"

"Hey, yeah, hey, yeah, hey, yeah" Puffy said, trying to cheer Tommy up.

Tommy smiled, but talk again.

"Oh, ain't nobody hurt Tubbo like I hurt him"

"hey, yeah, hey, yeah" Sam said along,

"But ain't nobody need him like I do"

"hey, yeah, hey, yeah" Sam

"I know that there's others that deserve him" Tommy said, letting out sobs.

"hey, yeah, hey, yeah" Puffy took Tommy in her arms and hugged him.

"But my friend, I still have memory with you
But I guess Tubbo look happier, with him"