Fear what you saw

Part two of 'You would never expect'.

Angst
TW: overthinking, mention of dead and betrayal.

All the evens will be different and changed by me for the one shot sike. So don't make a scene that I wrote something wrong, that something didn't happen or went different. It was what I needed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

His blue eyes switched to look at the window imidiatelly getting blinded by sun. He looked away, his eyes forcefully focusing on the ceiling above him again. It was white, blank and boring. But that was the only thing he could look at for hours without getting up. He couldn't really think of anything, he just stared blankly at the ceiling and thought. Though of everything that happened and he heard. At first, he didn't want to believe a single word but with another hour it was making more and more sense. All that lie, pain and trauma. It will happen if he doesn't do anything. But, did he really wanted to do that? To separate from everyone? If that meant being safe and not hurt mentally or physically, then yes. He was ready to leave everything and everyone behind, just so he could change the future at least a little.

But, even if when he heard that we will be killed many times and yet revived, it didn't do much damage to him. The most painful thing was that Tubbo will exile, hurt him and then marry someone else. He didn't care about Wilbur or Philza anymore, it was all about his friendship with Tubbo. They were friends for many years, could Tubbo exile him just like that? Without any further thinking? It seemed like it.

Now, it was time for him to close inside, I goring everyone and every little wound that would be made on hus mind and body. He simply didn't care. After hearing everything, he wanted to change it. He wanted to avoid wars, exiles and death. But then he realized it was impossible. Wilbur will go insane and he will blow L'manburg up. It wasn't for him to change nor decide. It will happen, along with rest of the things. It has to happen, so why not prepare for it? He has time and plan, he could at least get ready for it and save himself and maybe someone else.

But for now, he had to go. He had to leave and separate from people. To think and get ready. And that's what he started doing.

He jumped out of his bed and changed into some pants and white shirt. Without any thinking, he went downstairs and walked in the small kitchen. There was Wilbur and Tubbo, who were eating breakfast. Normally Tommy would join them, but now it will change. There's nothing left in them for him to care for. If they are going to betray him and leave all alone, he will make sure it won't happen.
Tubbo galanced at him and smiled, waving at him softly.

"Hey Big man!" Tubbo said.

"Good morning" Wilbur said, not looking up from his plate.

He didn't answer, he never did. He simply took an apple and his diamond sword, quickly walking out. They sat there silently, confused. Tommy never left without a talk with them, nor a breakfast.

"Well, that was weird" Tubbo said before eating the rest of his food.

Meanwhile Tommy was walking towards the forest, ignoring everything. He seemed like he forgot about the world that was surrounding him from each side. People started at him, greeting but they never heard and answer. He wasn't acting like Tommy they know. But what they didn't know, was that there's no more Tommy. No more the loud and energetic child he was. Now, there was a boy who was ready to face the future. Boy who was already prepared for wars, wounds, death and everything that will step in his way. He looked forward one thing, to advantage Tommy he met, his future himself. Even if it meant death for him, he was ready to show everyone that he will not give up. That he isn't scared to fight for his freedom and will never be. He was a new Tommy. New Tommy that won't be manipulated, that won't be betrayed, that won't be hurt. And he will make sure that everyone who try will get what they deserve.