I'm sorry love

Everything in these is platonic! No shipping!
I will make platonic Tommy x y/n fluff too.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Everyone knew that Tubbo was platonically married to Ranboo, but they didn't know that Tommy also was platonically married with someone. Of course, he never told anyone to protect his platonic wife. They were childhood best friends, so it wasn't something weird for them.
Tommy had his ring in ender chest, just to make sure no one could take it away. His partner was living in village, not too far from L'manburg.
They were married for over two years now. Tommy decided that he would visit her every Saturday and stay with her for a night. Till now, no one suspected anything. They were safe.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He needed to do something, to escape. He can't die like this! What about y/n?! She will be worried, he didn't want her to be sad.

But how is he supposed to escape from Dream? He is literally holding a sword to his throat! He expected this a long time ago. When Dream escaped the prison, it was obvious that Technoblade will join him and he did. Dream was holding sword to Tommy's throat, while pushing him on his knees. Technoblade was holding Tubbo and Ranboo, Philza was holding Sam. The rest of them didn't move, otherwise, Tommy would be dead now.

"Give up Tommy, you have no chance to win!" Dream yelled, pressing his sword deeper into Tommy's skin.

"Gah, never" he said.

"Tommy please!" Tubbo yelled.

"Listen to your friends, you will die" Technoblade said.

Tommy needed time to think, but there wasn't much time. If he only had something that would help him survive, like totem of undying. He was praying for y/n not to come here. She was strong but not stronger than Dream or Technoblade. Even if Y/n always had ideas how to win, he wasn't sure how will she manage to fight them at once.

"Any last words?" Dream asked, looking down at Tommy.

Tommy waited for a moment and then, he heard growling and fast footsteps. He knew exactly who was that.

"Heh, you fucked up Dream" Dream raised one eyebrow, confused.

Then, everyone else heard horse and some growling. Confused, the looked around. Their eyes catched someone's figure that was riding a beautiful black horse. After them were running many other horses. Another sound they heard was howling, wolves. In the next seconds, mysterious person was right in front of Dream and Tommy. Hood was covering their face, so they couldn't recognize who was that.

"Get away from him or else" the person said, as they realized it was a girl.

"Or else what?" Dream mocked her.

"You should let him go. We don't want your pretty face to get ugly, don't we?" She said with annoyed voice.

"Hah, you think you can kill me that easily?" He asked. "Technoblade, now!"

Pig hybrid runned at her and swung his axe. She easily dodged that and jumped on the ground. From what Tommy has told her, Techno wasn't an easy enemy to fight. He was strong, fast and smart. But she won't give up, not for Tommy. She attacked him too, swinging her sword at his arm. He dodged it, backing away a little. Y/n attacked again and again, forcing him to blocking her sword with shield. Techno tried to make her fall, which didn't work at first. Their fight was intense and fast, move after move. In one second y/n was winning and in the another Techno was attacking her with series of attacks. Meanwhile Dream was laughing maniacally, still holding his word to Tommy's throat. Tommy groaned from pain what distracted y/n, she looked at him to make sure he wasn't hurt more. That was her mistake. Techno took advantage on her and tripped her legs, pinning her to the ground. Her face was touching grass, she tried to wiggle away but it didn't work.

"Awwww, something went very bad" Dream mocked her and smiled under his mask.

"Argh! Leave him alone you bastard!" She yelled, looking directly at her platonic love.

"Nah, I think I want to kill someone" he said, cutting Tommy's neck.

He yelled in pain, making y/n heart break.

"Please!" She begged him with teras in her eyes.

"No chance"

Then and there, Tommy's eyes widened and his body fell lifeless on the ground. People gasped and yelled. Everything seemed like in slow motion. Y/n screamed in pain, tears were streaming down her face.

"TOMMY!" She pushed Techno off her and runned to Tommy's body.

She kneeled down to him and layed him on his back. Y/n brought his face to her and layed her forehead on his. Tears were falling from her eyes, pain in her chest.

"Tommy please! Wake up!" She yelled, her voice cracking.

Her yell alarmed one of the wolves that were in the forest. Alpha jumped out of the bushes and quickly runned to her. He started sniffing Tommy's body, realizing that he is dead. Other wolves come up too, sitting around the two, laying their head on Tommy's chest and each other's heads. Y/n cry made everyone's heart hurt even more, understanding that they were close.

"Please, Tommy... Wake up, do it for me.." her voice was quiet and they couldn't hear it.

She opened her eyes and sat on her knees.

"You.." she said as she get up. "It's you fault! You killed him!" She yelled looking at the masked guy.

"Yeah, what are you going to do?" He said, rising his eyebrow.

"Fareutar" she said to the pack of wolves.

When they heard it, they raised their heads and slowly turned around. Their eyes landed on Dream's body. They started growling at him and soon, lunged at him. He screamed when they bit down in his skin, slowly tearing it apart. Y/n sat down on the grass again and hugged Tommy's body to her chest.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't able to save you. I'm a horrible best friend and wife.." she whispered but some of people heard it.

"Are you his platonic wife..?" One of them asked. He had sun glasses on.

"Got a problem?!" She yelled, still not leaving Tommy's body.

"No..."

She just lost the reason why she was still alive. Tommy helped her many times, but she wasn't able to save him this one time.

"Forgive me.." she whispered as she stood up and walked to the pig hybrid.

"I'm sorry.." he said quietly.

"Your sorry won't fix anything! You helped him kill Tommy! Why?! Tommy though about you like a brother, he wanted to be just like you" she said, watching Techno's face turn from quilt to pain.

"What..?" He asked.

"You didn't care about him, you sided with his enemy, with the person that caused him trauma" she replied, ignoring his question. "I don't know what he saw in you"

And with that, she walked away. With help of wolf she picked Tommy up and get on the horse.

"You can use the rest, I don't care" she said and walked away on her horse.

People looked at Techno with pain, sadness and with mad expression.