Find, protect

Part 2 of 'Deep down in the ocean'.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

  Sapnap visited Tommy many times, usually three times a week. Thanks to the old ship, he could spend 2 hours underwater without any problems. He was really close with Tommy, they would swim around, help some animals and collect seashells.  As Sapnap discovered, Tommy was really energetic, curious and positive siren. Everytime when Sapnap would jump into the water, Tommy was already swimming to greet him and take him to the coral reef. Sapnap always talked to Tommy about his life and everything that happens, like wars and everything. He knew Tommy didn't like the part of history about war but still listened anyways. It was nice feeling to just let it all out and know, that someone is listening to him actually.

Till now, no one really cared where he goes, so they didn't know about his siren friend.
Sapnap started writing book about Tommy, that somehow could be underwater. Tommy's body was 6 feet long, so he could wrap his tail around Sapnap without any problems. Sapnap everytime come with different food for Tommy and himself. Once it was fruits, once vegetables and even steak but Tommy didn't like the last one. It was funny for him how his tailed friend acted, even if he wasn't completely human, he tried to act like one. It was something beautiful and awesome to experience. He could observe him in his natural home, with all the ocean animals.
Life underwater was a lot more fun than on the land. Here, Sapnap could swim with dolphins, sharks, he could even experience fish birth! It was his second home, a safe home.

But everything changed where his friends wanted to go look for ocean pearls. That scared Sapnap, what if they will find Tommy? What if they hurt him? He couldn't let that happen, not after everything they did. Years ago, he trusted them but not now. He knew what they are doing to everyone, especially Dream. Manipulating, killing. Tommy doesn't need that.

"Why do you need that?" He asked Dream, as he looked at him annoyed.

"I need them for my sword and armor, it will look a lot better with small and glowing pearls." Oh yeah Dream cared only about his things.

"Oh yeah, maybe your right" he said.

"I'm always right" Dream said as he packed his bad.

The good thing is that their potions could last only for eight minutes and his for 2 hours, the bad thing is that Tommy usually swa first to greet him. What if he will come to greet him and then they will hurt him? What if will stop trusting him?

"Alright let's go" George said as he opened the doors of his house.

"Yeah, I need to bake muffins later" Bad said happily as he followed Dream.

All the way to the ocean they were talking to each other, expect Sapnap. He didn't talk, he just walked and prayed for Tommy to be busy or to notice them earlier. As soon as they reached the coast, they took off their bags and left them on the sand. They drink one potion and the rest they pinned to their belts. Sapnap drank his 2 hours potion and second put in his pocket, walking in the water.

"Hey! Wait for us you muffin head" Bad yelled as he reached Sapnap and with him, walked to the water.

Okay, he knew one thing, Bad wouldn't hurt Tommy, never. He was sweet and nice, he never liked to hurt any animal. Slowly, they started to go underwater, disappearing under waves. Sapnap took a deep breath, he was happy because Tommy didn't come yet. What he didn't know was that Tommy saw them earlier and hide behind one of the bigger rocks. He looked curiously at them, especially the demon one. Sapnap mentioned him in one of his histories, but not much. He knew that Bad was nice, gentle and he wouldn't hurt him. The green one was Dream, dangerous, manipulative one. And then there was George the one who usually sleeps. Tommy didn't like the last two, because they usually ditched Sapnap and would leave him alone, but Bad was cool.