The break out

Part two of 'After 6 years'

Lil bit of angst, fluff
TW: escaping, blood, mention of abuse and death

Hope you enjoy!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He couldn't tell if he was asleep or not. He couldn't tell if it was reality or he was stuck in his dreams. The only thing that told him where he was, was the pain. That strong pain in his eyes, it felt like they were burning or something. He wanted to do something to numb the pain, but nothing seemed to work. Long time ago he would probably take his eyes out, but that would leave him unable to see and to escape. So he waited, and waited, and waited.

After a week, he got used to the pain and seemed to ignore it all the way. Doctors didn't do anything about that, they simply gave him another shot and the pain became stronger and more annoying. Ever since he got here, he was locked from the outside world. He wished to see the sun again, the clouds and feel the rain on his skin. To see his friends. It was all he asked for. It wasn't much but it was enough for him. He wanted to feel love and happiness, like he used to years ago. Now, he wasn't even sure if he knew what love and happiness was. His emotions mixed up and got lost in his head, expect pain and fear that he felt everyday. It wasn't a good place and he knew that.

There was one thing he feared the most. Death. Year ago, there was other kid, Alex. Around his age, maybe year older. They became friends quiet fast, Tommy spend there more time that him and he knew what they were capable off. But Alex didn't know and he didn't listen to Tommy. Tommy tried to tell him to be careful and not try anything, but he never listened. Months later, Alex was caught by one of the men while trying to escape. It didn't end with some hits. They beat him, kicking all over his body and unfortunately, hitting his head. Tommy sat in the corner, covering his ears and crying his eyes out. He was Terrified by what they were doing to his only friend. And After 10 minutes of the deadly beating, his screams full of pain stopped. Tommy opened his eyes and looked up, in hope that they stopped and Alex was alright, but what he saw shaked him even more. Alex layed on the floor, blood all around him, his whole body was bruised and covered in blood. And the worst thing was that he never get up again. He layed there for months, looking at Tommy with his dull brown eyes. Doctors took his body after could of months, leaving Tommy traumatized with only one imagine of his old friend. Alex was his best friend, he had deer ears and horns. He didn't deserve that, he was so kind and lovely boy. He protected Tommy from others, even if Tommy begged him to stop. And now, he was gone. And Tommy was alone again.

At first there was only physical pain but after that, he felt mental pain too. The picture of Alex still appeared in front of his eyes every time hen he closed them. He stopped trying to escape, fearing that one day they might kill him too.

Eventually, he seemed to go insane a little. He sat in the corner, pacing around. He never talked, he never slept, he never moved. He just sat there, eyes piercing holes in the floor. His wings wre often played on his sides, since they grew bigger and stronger for the past time. His tail was always wrapped around his arm, probably paralyzed from no movements at all. Tommy tortured himself like that, not caring about himself. He promised that he will either die or kill. But for now, he was too weak to move nor fight. So first option had big chances to happen.

But when he was about to fall asleep into deep sleep, he heard footsteps. Loud and clear. His ears twitched, his head titling to the side. Doctors weren't supposed to coma today, so who was that? Maybe he was only imagining, he probably lost his mind a long time ago. His eyes focused on the doors, trying to think of who could that be. And his questions was answered shortly.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Did he know him? No, he didn't know this man. But something about him made Tommy feel safe and fill with hope again. He seemed streng at first, red eyes, pink hairs and pig feathers. Tommy was curious about the new face, but he didn't dare to show that. He stayed in the dark corner, his wings twitching and curling on his back. The person noticed him and imidiatelly walked closer. Tommy let out a low growl, telling him to stay away.