Gold rose

Some fluff for people who also had a bad day, hope everything will be okay soon!
Take care of yourself and make sure stay healthy. And if you need someone to talk to, my DMS are open.

Bedrock duo fluff
TW: mention of crying, slight panic attack.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Many people say they are fine when they aren't in reality fine. Many people hide their feelings from their families and friends. Some can hide it very well, lying to themselves and locking away. Fake smiles often taking a place of a real one, hundreds of tears spilled every night, pain held deep in their hearts. And even if it was scary, the most part of that people were teenagers. Sometimes it was because of a stress, school, family problems or another private situations. But they were god at lying too.
And Tommy was one of them, he was far from being fine. He knew it for a long time now. But Everytime when someone asked, he lied and said he was okay. Why? Because he wanted to seem strong and he didn't want to bother other people with his feelings. He would hate himself if anyone would find out. They shouldn't be sad just because he felt like it. At first, it was only few tears and stupid reasons in his opinion. But now, it become deeper and darker with every night. He was not only lying to people around him, but also to himself. Every smile was forced, every 'I'm fine' was a clear lie and his thoughts were killing him. But he wasn't suicidal. No, he didn't think about killing himself. Which was probably good, he only blamed himself for most of bad things that happened and the reason why he was alone now.
He was selfish, he tried to keep Tubbo to himself. And they would be happy together, if it wasn't for Ranboo. He came one day and in less than second Tubbo was clinging onto him. And all Tommy could do was staring as they walked out of school and went to the park where Tommy and Tubbo first met. It was funny how quickly Tubbo managed to find another one, while Tommy stayed behind alone. With no one, but himself.

So he did something he was good at, he lied. When he left the park, he ignored his family calling him for dinner. The thought of hiding under a blanket was something he was desperate for. He said to them he was fine and a little exhausted. They believed, why wouldn't they? With tears streaming down his face, quiet sobs escaping his lips and red eyes, he wrapped the bue blanket around himself and pressed his back to the wall. He didn't feel okay. He just wanted to say that he is fine and mean it. But he couldn't. Not now, not ever. It just wasn't for him. He could say he was fine years ago, when Tubbo would spend with him most of their time and comfort him. But now? He was out having fun with Ranboo, while Tommy was crying out his eyes. Ranboo was way better, wasn't he? Great marks, great family and kind heart. Tommy? He wasn't the best in class, his mother died couple years ago, he was loud and mocking everyone most of the time. And now he was hiding away from the light of the sun, trying to calm himself. He didn't even notice when he started shaking uncomfortably, his breath picking up and his lungs felt like they were crushed under rocks. No one was there to comfort him, to say that he will be alright and that he doesn't have to worry. His hand imidiatelly reached out to pick up his phone, looking for the numer he called most of the time. Tubbo.
One ring. Second ring. Third ring. Fourth ri-. The call ended, before Tommy could even think of what to say to the other brunette. The black screen was wet from his tears, as he barely could see the screen. It was useless, so he threw the small thing on the floor in anger and upset. Unfortunately, it seemed like someone heard him.

"Tommy?" Echoed voice from outside of his room.

He ignored the calling, wrapping the blanket even tighter around his body. The voice called for good two minutes, louder each time before the person seemed to finally give up. Loud footsteps faded away, leaving him all alone once again. However, he was brought from his thoughts when he heard another voice, way quieter this time. Soft voice that he always seemed to find comfort in. A voice that was able to break his lies and see through him.

"Tommy, please, open the doors. I know you are hurting and I will help you. Just open the doors."

Tommy thought for a second, before he got up shakily and went towards the doors. His blanket fell to the floor with a soft thud, as he tripped over something he wasn't able to notice. But before his fingers even touched the knob he froze. Did he really want this comfort? Did he want to be seen like this? It's not like they never did before.
Finally, he unlocked the door and met with silence.

"Oh Tommy.." soft voice reached his ears, as he looked to the ground only to see his tears falling on the wood.

"S-sorry" Tommy mumbled, gulping and trying to stop the shaking.

"Don't apologize. It's normal for people to feel this way. Now, come here"

Tommy looked up only to be meet with pair of red eyes and messy brown hairs. Almost imidiatelly he broke down. This eyes really could break him and see the truth. He felt his body becoming numb as he fell forward. Strong arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer. His brother, Techno, looked down at him with sadness in his eyes as his hands ruffled his hairs. 

"It's alright Tom's, you are safe with me" Techno said, picking Tommy up gently and walking towards his bed.

On his way there, he picked up the blanket with his foot and threw it on the bed. Second later, he sat there himself and placed Tommy in his lap. But his arms never left his back, holding him in comforting way and shushing.

"What happened?" He asked softly, still playing with Tommy's hairs.

"Nothing, I'm fine" it wa his useless attempt to made Techno think he was okay.

But the fact that he was having small panic attack, tears were streaming down his face like waterfalls wasn't really helping.

"You know you don't have to lie to me, right?" Techno said, titling his head to the side.

"It's Just... Tubbo found himself new best friend. You know, this Ranboo guy." Tommy said.

Techno frowned, he did remember Ranboo in fact. Tommy told his about him and how 'better' he was.

"The one that came to your school a week ago?" Tommy nodded, while Techno felt anger inside him. "Tubbo already replaced you with him? That's terrible."

Tommy laughed, but not because he was happy. He laughed at himself.

"I'm not even surprised. I would also replace myself"

Techno gulped, trying him best to calm himself. All he could do was be there for Tommy and make sure he felt as happy as he could possibly be. 

"You don't need him. You have me, Philza, Wilbur and Fundy. And you know how much Fundy loves his uncle" Techno said, forcing a small smile to appear on Tommy's face.

Fundy was in fact a lovely kid. A little younger than him, son of Wilbur. But he wouldn't be lying if he said that he didn't love Fundy. They were familiar, having the same energy and chaotic vibes. Wilbur couldn't imagine Fundy happier.

"I know and I appreciate it." Tommy said. "Thank you"

Techno smiled, ruffling Tommy's hair.

"No problem Tom's, I'm here for you all the time" Techno said, pointing his finger at the small pin that was in his hairs.

Small golden rose. Tommy's favourite. They bought it long time ago and not once any of them took it off. It was a sight that they were here for each other all the time, ready to spend a night up just to comfort another one. Tommy loved roses, especially the golden ones. Beautiful and shinning roses that he adored with his whole heart.
Tommy gently touched his own pin, smiling softly as tears slowly stopped.

"I love you and I want you to remember that, okay?" Techno asked.

"I love you too, Techno"

Maybe now, Tommy could say he was fine and really mean it. And Techno would make sure he would never lie again. Why? Because he was there and he cared.