Deep down in the ocean

Not sexualizing Tommy, it's only an AU that I thought off. Siren Tommy and human Sapnap. I don't think this is good but I really wanted to write this au. Have some fluff!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Deep down there was a place, full of life and love. Small colorfull corals, sea shells, small rocks and many more. Young fish were hiding on coral reefs, waiting for their parents to come back. Some of them were looking for cracks with warm place in the reefs. Once a time, blue jellyfish swam looking for nice place to hide and sleep.
Other jellyfish were looking for good place to leave their young's jellyfish. Stingrey's were slowly swimming on the sand, calmly avoiding larger creatures. Sometimes mother and baby shark would stop by and eat some smaller fishs.

It was one big home for them, all of them. Place where they could feel safe and happy with their family. They knew that it was their place, their home. No hunters, a lot of food, company and quardian. There was one person that was taking care of all off them, person that was making sure everything is okay and water is clean for them. He was their friend, their family. None of them tried to hurt or kill him, they loved him very much. For him it wasn't job, it was love and fun. He could spend all his time with them on playing with kids or helping parents with food. He was happy with them and no one could change that.

The waves hit the Coast, leaving wet sand just to hit again

The waves hit the Coast, leaving wet sand just to hit again. It was beautiful day, clear water and animals. Hot day was only another reason to jump in the water and swim. His eyes took mental picture of the amazing view of the ocean. He sat down on the coast and relaxed, thinking deeply about everything and nothing. It was calm place he discovered a long time ago on the walk. His life wasn't that easy, wars, betrayal, hate. He wanted this too end, but he couldn't do anything. His best friend, or ex-best friends was forcing him to fight and lose his life. He just wanted to have one free day, to admire his life and have fun. The problem is that he can't. Stressed from all the thing happened and will happen, fear of death. How much he just wanted to take a break.

Everytime when he felt down, he would come here and look far away. He liked to imagine that he is a fish, no one forcing him to do something. He always imagined that he swam away from all his troubles and sadness. Leaving behind everything and everyone, all alone. That was his only dream, to be able to swim away and be happy.

He took his last potion and drank it, waiting for a moment till it started working. He stood up and walked to water. Walking deeper, deeper and deeper, when finally water reached his mouth and head. He disappeared from the sun, from the world.
He let out a breath and swam far away, where his foot couldn't touch the ground. He had 8 minutes of breathing underwater potion, it was too short for him. He swam around, looking at every single fish that would swam next to him, they didn't fear him. His black hairs floated on the water, clearing his vision. He swam deeper in the water, following beautiful blue and red fish. It was swimming and swimming, when it finally reached one of the biggest coral reef. It was one of the most beautiful ones he saw. Many animals were just swimming around, eating or just playing. He never saw something like this, it was this one place he wanted to see everyday.