Feared but loving

Wow guys, I didn't expect to get that many requests! You gave me over 20 of them, so sorry if I won't write some, cause I might have not idea what or how to write them. You gave me many good ideas. Sorry if I change some of them, I just change it a little bit more to my liking. Anyways, am I the only one who thinks the music fits so perfectly to this? Enjoy!

Requested by: bi-sexualweirdo
Fluff?
TW:fear, mention of blood

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Techno was feared by many, why? Cause he was a "blood god". He got this nickname when he attacked someone and beat him really badly, only because this person hurt his younger brother. No one knew about his brothers, nor his father. The only thing they knew is that they call themselves The Sleepy Bois Inc, nice right? Anyways, people wondered who may his family be, since he is so protective. He was always "angry" towards everyone, sending death glares or just threatening them, cause they mentioned something about him or his family. After some time, people preferred to stay away and not mess with blood god. Vise decision. Not even teachers knew about that, but they never asked.

His family was normal, dad and two brothers. His father name was Philza, nice older man who cares about them and loved them. His youngest brother was Tommy, energetic, annoying and loud kid, but he loved very much. And then there was Wilbur, musician and protective. Even if he won't show that, Tommy was his favourite person that he loved and wouldn't let people hurt.

Tommy once was bullied by some random guy, but when he told his family, the guy never showed up again. He was confused at first, but when he asked Philza, Techno laughed and said that he doesn't know what might happened to him. Tommy struggled it and went to his room, leaving Philza who was glaring at Techno, who was simply smiling at his innocent brother. Their life was simply happy, normal (not including times when Techno tried to kill someone cause they insulted his family) and like everyone's else.

Wilbur was playing his guitar while sitting on the couch, Philza was reading his book and Techno was just staring at the ceiling. Tommy was in the school so it was boring, the youngest always get the best ideas about what to do or talk about. He groaned turning on his stomach and hiding his head in the fluffy pillow.

"How long?" His voice was muffed by the pillow but Philza without any problems knew what he was asking about.

"I told you three times already, 4 more hours and he will be home" Philza said, not looking up from his book.

He groaned once again, standing up and walking to wear his shoes. Wilbur seeing this stoped playing and followed Techno.

"Where are you going?" He asked, catching attention from Philza.

"To either get Tommy or commit a felony, I will decided on the way" (someone recognize?) Techno said, wearing his shoes and opening the doors.

"I would prefer the first options, if you were that nice" he said, once again playing his guitar.

Techno smiled and went to the car, turning it on and driving towards Tommy's school. Plan was simple, get in, leave not to his teacher, glare at some of students, kidnapp Tommy and get away. Nothing that he didn't ever do. Knowing Tommy, he will go on his own, smiling like an idiot. With a sigh, he finally pulled on the parking lot and turned off his car. He stood in front of the car for a moment before walking to the doors. He didn't need to ask where Tommy was supposed to have lessons, he knew it perfectly since he learned his school schedule just in case. Surprising, he found Tommy's class without bigger problems and without knocking he opened doors and stood at the front, eyeing everyone. They were scared, to say at least, they seemed frozen. Better for them.

"Tommy" he said, his eyes laying on his brother figure who seemed like hiding from him.

"Hey Techno" he said, dragging 'o' at the end.

He scratched his neck, trying not to look at anyone. He send Techno a smile, who was standing with poker face, piercing his with his bloody eyes. With a sigh he stood up and walked to Techno, giving him a fast hug and walking out of his class. Techno with a small smile followed him with his eye before they landed on his class.

"If any of you say something about this, I will make sure you will never wake up, understand?" He asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone yelled, simply scared.

Techno said goodbye to his teacher before leaving the note and walked away, closing the doors.
There stood Tommy, glancing at him from time to time.

"What's up with that face?" Techno asked when they were walking out of school.

"I thought they weren't supposed to know?!" He yelled, turning around and walking in front of Techno.

"I guess I changed plans and stop walking like that, you will trip" he said, just a moment before Tommy tried but Techno caught his wrist.

"Thanks" Tommy mumbled.

"Get in" he said, watching as Tommy walked around the car and sat next to him.

Tommy tried to act mad at him, but after two minutes he started conversation with his brother, talking about their day. Nothing new, Techno was bored the whole day and Tommy had some tests.

After some time they finally reached their house. Tommy runned off, quickly opening the doors and throwing his backpack somewhere.

"Wilby!" He yelled, before jumping on his older brother.

"Tommy!" He hugged his brother, almost knocking all the air from his lungs.

Techno just walked up and took Tommy by his shirt from Wilbur and the sat down on the couch and holding Tommy.

"That's how you want to play?" Wilbur said, jumping at Techno.

Jumping at him included crushing Tommy between the two, which made him groan and hide in Techno's hoodie. Philza walking from kitchen laughed and sat next to his boys, turning on the TV and playing random movie.

"You boys are really weird" he said, laughing again.

"Was that an insult or compliment?" Wilbur asked, turning his head to look at his father.

"I will take that as compliment" Tommy mumbled again, still hiding his face.