Declaration of a war

Part two of 'In the name of a king'.

I'm not good at writing about fighting or war in general, so bare with me. It won't be probably the best but hope you will enjoy it anyways! Make sure to take care of yourself and if you didn't read the first part, make sure to do now.

Enjoy!

Angst
TW: blood, war, death

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Strong wind flew through the lands, pulling and messing everything on it's way. It looked like a normal afternoon, silence outside and not even a single dog barking or wolf howling.
For people inside the walls, it was great time to relax and drink some tea with friends. But outside the walls everything knew what was going to happen. The sound of heavy footsteps echoed through the forest, slowly getting closer and closer to the end of the line of trees. They walked in a straight line, every single one of them standing next to each other or behind. Swords in hands, axes behind a belt, bows on shoulders. Their armors shined in the light of the night, making almost no sound expect for some quiet clicking.
Faces drained out of emotions, anger and excitement shining in their eyes as they waited for their orders.

The king rode in the first line, his figure easy to be noticed since he was the tallest. His right hand man rode next to him, eyes quickly scanning the front line before once again stopping on his king. Deep frown could be seen on his face, along with a single scar and no fear.

"No one is in your way, my king. The horizon is clear" Schlatt said, bowing his head a little.

The king looked up at the sky, before rising his hands in the air.

"May be king be with us!" He yelled, before slashing his sword in the air. "Get ready!"

Everyone bend down a little, their horse legs Kicking the ground in excitement and nervousness at the same time. It was the time ether would get their revenge. A moment everyone awaited.

"On your places!" Some of them backed away, raising their bows and lighting their arrows on fire. "In the name of the king!"

"IN THE NAME OF THE KING" in that moment, everyone jumped forward and stared running towards the walls.

Tommy stood in place for a moment, before swinging his sword down as the arrows flew above his head and went straight towards the buildings inside of the wall, almost imidiatelly setting them on fire. The war began.

Tommy stood on his hind legs, before pulling out his axe and also running towards the village. He easily passed some of his army, reaching the walls seconds later. Much to his joy, some people came out to see what was happening. Wrong choice. He was the first one to slash his sword down and kill the first victim, cutting off their head and alerting everyone else. Soon, his people also joined the battle and began attacking everyone that was on their way. Guards didn't wait long to use the siren, alarming everyone and calling them towards the magazine. Before anyone could even reach the magazine, it was already standing in flames as another wave of burning arrows covered the whole city.

Blood spread everywhere, single bodies laying here and there and screams filling the air. It was music to their ears, just hearing them scream in agony and fear. That only motivated them to go further.
Tommy found himself in the middle of the village, swinging his sword down on a man with black hairs, white hairband and white shirt. Well, it was used to be a white shirt, which was now covered in blood and dirt. He used his front legs to knock the man over, imidiatelly raising his sword in the air and lunging. However, the man under him was fast enough to roll to the side. Then, from nowhere another male attacked and swung his sword at Tommy. Using his left hind leg, Tommy knocked him right in his stomach sending him couple feet away. In meantime, the first one stood up and took the opportunity to attack the king. Unfortunately, he managed to land a hit on Tommy's side, catching attention of this vibrating blue eyes. It was hard to look away from them, when some weird vibrations appeared in his head and hypnotized him. He quickly realized his mistake, when he felt someone stab him from behind.