Older

Part 2 of 'I guess he is cute...'

Tommy was growing up very quickly with his family. His parents loved him, his brothers treated him like a real brother not adopted. Let's just say it, he was very happy, happy like never. He is 13 years old now, his brothers 17. People never actually saw them alone, they were always together. When one get into trouble the other two always had his back. Their parents were happy how good their relationship is and how much  older two cares about the youngest, even if he is adopted.

"Come on, Techie! Wilby!" When Tommy started talking, he called them like that.

"Wait for us Strawberry!" Techno yelled, running after his little brother into forest.

"Be careful! Monsters will be out soon!" Phil yelled after his kids.

"Don't worry, I'm sure nothing bad will happen to them. Techno and Wilbur can take care of themselves and Tommy." Kristin said.

He only looked at her and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. Meanwhile, three kids were running around forest, laughing and smiling. Tommy was the fastest of siblings, Techno the strongest and Wilbur the smartest one. Tommy wasn't that tall, so it was helping him while running. After running for a while, wilbur caught up with Tommy and jumped on him, pinning him to the ground.

"Wilbur!" Techno joined them shortly after and started tickling Tommy, making him laugh out loud.

"I c-cant breathe! S-stop it!" He said between laughing.

Soon later they stopped and eventually sat on the cliff, admiring mountains around them. They would probably spend another hours like that, but a low growl reached their ears, taking their eyes off the sight in front of them. Techno quickly stood up and looked around, trying to figure out where is zombie. His eyes discovered some movements in bushes being the tree. Tommy's and Wilbur's eyes widened as they stand next to their brother. Another growl was heard from the left side, Wilbur stepped out in front of his brother and covered him up.

"It's this a zombie...?" Till today, Tommy never saw a real zombie, he just heard stories from his father.

"When I tell you to run, you will do that. Tommy, you need to get dad as soon as you can." Wilbur said, turning Tommy towards the way to the house, where there was no monster standing in the way.

"But what about you?!" Tommy asked, hugging him brothers arm.

"He will be fine, just ran as fast as you can. Now!" Tommy started running, trying to not turn around.

He heard low growls from everywhere around him. When he was halfway to the house, an arrow flew by his head, making a terrible whistle. Tommy yelled in fear and started running even faster, just to feel pain in his leg seconds later. Blond haired boy ran, limping a little from the pain on his right leg. He hears another arrow next to his arm, skeletons. Tommy's run was very slow now, almost walking. Pain was terrible but he didn't stop moving, untill he reached home. He saw his parents on the terrace, sipping tea and talking.

"M-mom! Dad!" His voice was cracking and filled with pain and worry.

"To- Oh my god, what happened to you?!" His mother runned up to him, looking into hi eyes.

"Zombie attacked us, Wilbur and Techno stayed there. They told me to run and find you, they should be on the cliff" he said.

After that, his mom took him home to deal with his wound, as it later turned out, one of the arrows hit him below the knee. It wasn't bad nor good, he couldn't stand up or walk. As his mother said, he will be laying for some time.

Philza

Phil was flying above the trees, looking for him kids. After some couple of minutes, he heard zombie sounds and yelling. He flew there, landing behind two zombies, when he took out his diamond sword. Philza swung it, delivering one killing blow to the monster and another one for the second one. Techno was standing with his smaller iron sword above his head with Wilbur behind him.

"Dad!" Wilbur hugged Phil with small teras in his eyes.

"What happened?"

"After Tommy ran off, we tried too, but more zombie showed up. But Techno killed them!" Wilbur said happily.

Philza now noticed that Techno was covered in blood, luckily not his.

"Is Tommy okay?" Techno asked as they make that way to home.

"Unfortunately he got shot, but it's nothing serious. He will be happy if he see you guys okay" Phil said, opening doors slowly.

They walked in and found Tommy laying asleep on the couch with his mother. His head was on her lap, when her hand was placed on his head.

"Cuddling without me? How could they!" Wilbur took Techno's hand and pulled him with him.

Techno struggled for a while, only to land between his mother and twin brother. Soon he gave up and closed his eyes, feeling his brother fall asleep and his father laying next to Tommy.

Maybe it wasn't that perfect day, but for sure, they had beautiful dreams in their arms. Together and happy.