The one who plant the egg

Egg... It could take control of anyone. First victim was Bad and Ant, but from where it comes from? That was a good question...

He was coming down, sun was shining along with his sword and armor. It was beautiful day, peace and warm weather. He know it was just couple more days, until his baby, will hatch. He was ready and happy, that his beautiful egg will be here, with him.

The egg seemed happy every time, when he visited it. Till this day no one know who plant it, no one even thought that Tommy, would do it.
And now, he was really close to it, little did he know that someone was following him.

When he reached the room with big red egg and many red vines, he fell power coming from it. Egg seemed like it noticed it's friend and the vines moved.

"Hello my dear, how do we fell today?" Young boy asked, stroking the shell. It was smooth and shinny in the light.

Egg just moved the red vines and wrapped around his leg. Tommy chuckled and touched other hand the plant. Egg loved the boys warm touch, it was like sun, warm and nice.

"Don't worry baby, it will take only couple of days. And then, we will be together till the end. I promise you, no one is gonna hurt you, i will take care of you." His voice was dark and scary.

The chills passed through everyone's back, this child never was that scary. Bad and Ant was now normal, because egg was disgraced by Tommy. They were peaking at the egg and child, they didn't know what was he talking about.

Teenager picked up one of the vines and kissed it, his love towards the egg was as strong as the love to the discs. He could kill everyone, just for the Egg safety.  While he was talking to it, everyone else was shocked. This young boy was friend with egg, was promising that no one is gonna hurt it. They couldn't believe what they just heard and saw.

Quietly and carefully they withdrew, better not to be noticed. They crept to the exit, just to leave the room and go talk about this situation. But there was one thing that the group didn't expect. The boy along with the egg heard them, when they was trying to leave. Tommy pat the plant one last time ang get out the second door, perfectly before the rest people. He stand a little further from the entrance cause he needed to confront his friends about spying on him. When finally all of them get out of the hole, one by one stand next to each other.
Some of them let out the air they hold in their lungs out of fear the fact, that the young boy could accidentally hear them. They was so wrong...

"What was that supposed to mean..?" The blond asked. Everyone quickly turn around to face the boy.

"W-we don't know what are you talking about..." Tubbo said, looking at the nearest tree and then at the rock.

"Don't play stupid, I know that you went after me and saw the whole situation. I'm not that stupid." He said taking one step closer to the crowd, he was angry.

"Tommy, since when do you talk with the egg? And what was that supposed to be?" Asked Dream, looking at the younger and smaller boy.

"This, my dear friend, was my dear baby. The egg that i planted a year ago and the egg that took control of Bad and Ant. It was so nice to see how they wanted to make everyone like the egg" 

BadBoyHalo was shocked, he was controlled along with Ant? Tubbo, Ranboo, Philza, Techno and Dream was looking in his eyes.

"What will happen if the egg will hatch?" Asked Philza.

Tommy looked at his father figure and chuckled.

"The whole word will by mine, and no one will be able to do something. But now I need to go check on the egg and red vines. See you soon guys"