Tommy, come down

Some angst cause I felt like it :). Hope you enjoy and sorry if the chapter is a little crappy.

Since I had no idea who would fit the role of person who tried to help Tommy, you can choose yourself! Author was just lazy and too stupid to come up with someone who would satisfie their mind.

Angst
TW: suicidal thoughts, commiting suicide, mention of trauma

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, come down
Won't you get up off, get up off the roof?
You're scaring us and all of us, some of us love you
Tommy, it's not much but there's proof
You crazy-assed cosmonaut, remember your virtue
Redemption lies plainly in truth
Just humor us, Tommy, Tommy, come down
Won't you get up off, get up off the roof?

He stood on the tall building, wing hitting against his skin and rocking him softly left and right. The sun was slowly disappearing behind the mountains, last rays of  the sun gazing softly at his skin before completely fading away and leaving him in the shadows. His heart was pounding heavily, as his legs shook under his weight.
He was so close, yet so far. He always wanted to it, yet he hesitated. Why? Was he scared? Afraid that it may not work out? That maybe it's not what he wants? But if so, why did they tell him it was exactly what he wants? He promised himself he would do it now, but he stood there with hesitation. Nothing was stopping him, so why not to just do it?

Je vois que beaucoup de gens meurent
Parce qu'ils estiment que la vie ne vaut pas la peine d'être vécue
J'en vois d'autres, qui se font paradoxalement tués pour des idées
Pour des illusions, qui leurs donnent une raison de vivre
Ce, qu'on appelle une raison de vivre est en même temps une excellente raison de mourir

All he had to do was to take one small spent and it would be done. All of it. He stood inched from his death, the fall counting more than two thousand feet down. It wouldn't hurt, right? It will be painful, just as he wanted. After all of this, a Peaceful death would be something nice. But who he was to wish that? He was lost. Not only in the world and reality but also his head. They were confusing. One told him to do it, while the other pleased him to now. Was it because they needed someone to live in? It confused him more than it probably should.
But he didn't bother to tell someone. Who would believe him anyway. They would say that he's imagining things and that he's doing it for attention. He learned it hard way.

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, come down
Won't you get up off, get up off the roof?
The self is not so weightless, nor whole and unbroken
Remember the pact of our youth
Where you go, I'm going, so jump and I'm jumping
Since there is no me without you
Soldier on, Tommy, Tommy, come down
Won't you get up off, get up off the roof?

Life wasn't fair. You either fight and survive, or give up and die. That's what he was taught. For his whole life, he had to fight nonstop of he wanted to survive. Even at the age of 5, when his parents left him out in the cold night, before disappearing only to never come back. He never felt loved, happy or safe. And if he did, it lasted for bare minutes before it all came crushing down. But now he felt happy, happy to end it all. It was exciting at some point, which would probably seem weird for others. The feeling of falling down only to land and never get up again. It seemed nice.
Opened arms waited for him at the bottom of the building, where soon would lay his body. Bruised, massacred, with blood covering the ground and his clothes. His skull would probably crush or explode, making a lot of mess. He felt bad for someone who would have to clean all the blood off. Oh well.